The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

I bought a bunch of used memory cards and hard drives off of eBay, I'll leave it up to you to figure out what I'm going to do with them.

Recover the data hoping to find something that could be posted to the wiki-leaks page?

BMW 745i. 23 gallon tank, and premium is $4.07. Usually I put in like 85 for a full tank.

That's called never drive a car needing premium. :P

I filled up at $3.59 for regular today. 8.4 gallons meant I was driving a little too hard, actually hit 30 bucks for the total. :yucky:

I wasn't complaining about the price. I love that car!

We know, shut your face about it.

Put regular in it. Seriously just try it, buy some octane booster just in case it starts to ping. I don't think it will though. Just give it a try.

Edit 10.5:1 compression isn't all that high for regular gas. She might not make as much power but I really doubt it would hurt it. And if it does I really can't believe what a pile it is lol.

Edited by gabrieltessin

We know, shut your face about it.

Put regular in it. Seriously just try it, buy some octane booster just in case it starts to ping. I don't think it will though. Just give it a try.

Edit 10.5:1 compression isn't all that high for regular gas. She might not make as much power but I really doubt it would hurt it. And if it does I really can't believe what a pile it is lol.

Agreed, you are more than obsessed with that car l33t. :lol: I also agree on running it on regular, it should run fine but you probably will just have a reduction in power. Considering you probably just drive in town a lot, no big loss.