Google Chrome

Phil

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest gripe is that sometimes it asks to save my password for a website and sometimes it doesn't. For example it won't save my password for OCC but will save my password for Gmail. Also won't save my password info for youtube and plenty of other sites. This is really annoying, I have a lot of sites I sign into and I hate having to type in all my info all the time. With FF I just go to the site and click sign in. All my info is saved right there. But of course Chrome seams to want to save my info when I sign into Gmail :rolleyes:

How do you add new bookmarks in Chrome ? :blink:

Click the little star just left of the address bar. Ctrl+B drops down a bar containing them, and a folder on the right for the overflow. You can import them from firefox or IE with the wee spanner on the right.

Also has anyone noticed that when searching for a phrase, a little coloured mark is placed on the scroll bar, indicating where the results are on the page, so you can go straight to them. :)

Edited by Comp Dude2

Click the little star just left of the address bar. Ctrl+B drops down a bar containing them, and a folder on the right for the overflow. You can import them from firefox or IE with the wee spanner on the right.

Also has anyone noticed that when searching for a phrase, a little coloured mark is placed on the scroll bar, indicating where the results are on the page, so you can go straight to them. :)

Thanks for the bookmark help. ;) So far I like Chrome and have set it to be my default web-browser. I've removed the FF Icon from my desktop and if I continue to use it without any issues I'm gonna be uninstalling FF :thumbs-up:

Thanks for the bookmark help. ;) So far I like Chrome and have set it to be my default web-browser. I've removed the FF Icon from my desktop and if I continue to use it without any issues I'm gonna be uninstalling FF :thumbs-up:

post-9458-1220707292_thumb.jpg