Mod the Ultra-D to SLI-D Picture Tutorial

Hello,

First post here. I'd like to thank you all for all informations in the forum. It's help me a lot but i have a question. I'd like to mod my ultra-d to sli but i see no one who have two graphics cards with a Ultra-D mod to sli. It don't works? Cause if i make this mod it's for buying another 7900 GT. Thanks for your replies.

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

First post here. I'd like to thank you all for all informations in the forum. It's help me a lot but i have a question. I'd like to mod my ultra-d to sli but i see no one who have two graphics cards with a Ultra-D mod to sli. It don't works? Cause if i make this mod it's for buying another 7900 GT. Thanks for your replies.

If you read the first couple of pages of this topic you will see that it does indeed work with two cards in SLI. ;)

Hello,

Um obviously it works if youd accualy read the forum and not just post at the end saying help me help me, If it doesnt work the first time try it again, and we wouldnt have a whole forum of 600+ posts on a subject that is false Duh.

check my sig scoring upper 11K in 3d-mk05 with Dual 7800gt Evga 516's at 481/1210

with a bios voltage mod. they can do alot higher than im running them but with stock cooling its not cappable of running Oblivion (very stressfull on hardware) but with quality water cooling on them could prolly do 510+core and 1250+ mem but thats besides the point it works with the mod, and it works very well

Hi

i have a question concerning this mod.

After i have scraped of the black epoxy that is on the newer NF4 chips covering the 2 pins, do i have just to connect the 2 pins with a graphit pencil?

Or will i have to scrap off something of the green epoxy? ( you can see in the pic what i mean)

Sorry its maybe a bit stupid, but thats not clear to me, i dont want to break anything *g*

The SLI Mod worked for me. I just got my second 7900GT and enabled SLI. Now when I start a game or 3dmark06 it freezes with sli enabled. I thought it was my ocz power stream so I switched to enermax 535w still no go. then I bought the silverstone ST60F 600w still no go. Could it be the the asus flex cable I'm using? Someone please any Ideas I've got to get this thing going.