What power supply do you have? (open to all platforms)

Angry_Games

1,912 members have voted

1. 1.

• OCZ (all makes)
    • Fortron/FSP (all makes)
    • Enermax
    • PCP&C
    • Antec
    • Skyhawk
    • Thermaltake
    • Coolermaster
    • I'm using a 20-pin psu still
    • Other (please list in a post!)
    • Silverstone
    • Sunbeam
    • Tagan
    • Seasonic
    • Hiper
    • Mushkin/BFG

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been using a Seventeam 420bkv. Very popular, very affordable here in Brazil. A little bit under recommended specifications but no problems so far, even when overvolting ram/cpu/vga.

• 3 weeks later...

Nspire 550 .. I know it's not on the approved list. ( Forgive me I bought components before finding the street) However I had a crappy Ultra psu before this one and it gave me nothing but problems..after getting this one and having it for close to 8 months I've had no problems passing 24 hrs. of dual prime, the 3dMark tests, and other stress tests.

Thanks,

Eric

it's amazing how tech brands can go from zero to hero in less than 5 years to be honest.

I'm extremely happy with my tagan, even had a fiddle with one of the potensiometers the other day after I found this guide showing where it was.

Antec NeoHE 550 Modular

Voltages are within spec, never had problems through 2 builds. Though i have not had a bad experience, everyone around here has convinced me that i will neither go with Antec, nor a modular for my next psu. When funds permit, this will be a backup. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm currently using a Silverstone SST 560W PSU...Silverstone rocks my socks (80% efficiency) with clean, stable power but since I'm switching to DFI (not real happy with BIOStar OC) I've taken the advice of DFI forum members and ordered an OCZ GameXStream 600W PSU. I'd probably be okay with the Silverstone, but I don't want to tempt the DFI gods so might as well go with a known good combo.