Whos played cod 4?

firky

Got it same day it was available (pre-order FTW).

Luv this game, upgrading desktop to play it ;).

/agree on the lvls' being annoying a bit, but i picked mp5 first with red dot and rocked. then moved to M4+Red Dot, still using it (at lvl 35). Too bad my lvl's got glitched and erased, or I would be at 45-50 by now.

oh and good advise to everyone, BUY THE CD/DVD VERSIONS; NEVER USE DOWNLOAD VERSIONS. My friend bought his using Direct2Drive, and is getting screwed on patches. He might end up buing a dvd version b/c of it.

/VOTE to make OCC: CoD4 ;)

Speaking of curropt profile, does anyone know where CoD4 stores the online profile?

You don't log into it, so how does it store it locally?

Reason I ask is because I am going to my parents house for a couple of weeks and would like to play CoD4 online while there, but don't really fancy starting from scratch.

Any ideas what files/settings I need to copy/take with me so that I will be able to use my current profile?

Thanks

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure its locall. some where in your cod 4 folder

edit: just copy your Player profile name from the cod 4 folder "C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\players\profiles"

OK I've been hearing that cod4 is awesome so i downloaded demo the other night and.

:D:O WOW intense game play, awesome graphics, and terrific sound..

Huge difference from CS-CZ and BHD(yes I still play Black Hawk Down does anyone else in OCC??)

Will be buying COD4 next Friday as a early birthday present to myself from my wife (she don't know yet):lol:

Hoping that my video card will run higher than normal settings, if not, normal will be fine.

Out of the 1 gig memory i have it was using 75% - CPU was running @60%- gpu temp shot up to 82-c.

I don't think i will have to upgrade yet. hope not cause it's not in the budget right now.

I almost didnt buy COD4 because I really didnt like COD2.... But Im glad I did. I like it better than the couple other games I bought in the last week. Its a shame the single player is so short because it was so awesome but luckily the multiplayer is top notch too.

OK I've been hearing that cod4 is awesome so i downloaded demo the other night and.

:D:O WOW intense game play, awesome graphics, and terrific sound..

Huge difference from CS-CZ and BHD(yes I still play Black Hawk Down does anyone else in OCC??)

Will be buying COD4 next Friday as a early birthday present to myself from my wife (she don't know yet):lol:

Hoping that my video card will run higher than normal settings, if not, normal will be fine.

Out of the 1 gig memory i have it was using 75% - CPU was running @60%- gpu temp shot up to 82-c.

I don't think i will have to upgrade yet. hope not cause it's not in the budget right now.

BHD is an ACE game first game i ever played on my pc. bac in the day when i had a skt A with a nv 5200... :)

as for the graphics i maxed the game out with a single x1950 @ 1650 by 1050 ......... unfornly the game play online is not as nice as single player non the less its still a mighty fine game!!!!