Gave The -oneunit Yesterday To Nine Rigs

road-runner

That's the regular, old monkey. There was also one with spam and a lightsaber in it.

I believe clay is referring to the "dunce" version with the pencil and spinner hat.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, wait a sec! How'd I get dragged into this?! :lol: I'm not ruthless...I'm simply...observant :P

Yeah sorry Clay I couldn't help it, in most of my memories when somebody has been called out on something or caught slippin in these forums, it has been at the hands of you or Sdy. But like I said you guys are hilarious and tell it like it is, I am sure I'm not the only one who enjoys the humor in it.

Yeah sorry Clay I couldn't help it, in most of my memories when somebody has been called out on something or caught slippin in these forums, it has been at the hands of you or Sdy. But like I said you guys are hilarious and tell it like it is, I am sure I'm not the only one who enjoys the humor in it.

high5.gif

some people just don't know when to quit :P And i take it upon myself to try & make them :lol:

coolcat97, it's interesting to note that whilst you scoff at other's wishes to maintain a modicum of security in their lives, you don't even name in your post (or profile) where exactly you are either :P

Are you perhaps a little paranoid? :rolleyes: