Gave The -oneunit Yesterday To Nine Rigs

road-runner

Well it is getting hotter and hotter and the electricity to keep all of my machines going is getting higher and higher each month not to mention price increases. Time for someone else to lead for awhile. I am retiring eight HTs and one celeron some all already off and others are on there way. I will still have the E6600, E6400, E6300 and two Pent. D 2.8Ghz running Linux Smp Folding and I will probablt put windows folding on my new rig when I get through running a few benchmarks and definitely after the forum wars. :foldon:

Edited by road-runner

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With energy costs the way they are it can be expected. The main thing is you are still contributing. I'm down to 9 rigs and as soon as i can get a quad and another 6600 all but the smp capable rigs are going to be off.

Guest ecthlipsis
I would love to see pics of the puter storage facility also. How do you people afford so may computers!?

It's a known fact that Bosco, Judy, Nerm, and RoadRunner all engage in illicit sexual practices to acquire money for folding rigs. Don't ask for more details then you have to... trust me, it isn't pretty. The LAST thing you want is pictures of any sort ;)

Awesome RR, now it'll probably only be like.... 14.9 years before I can catch up to you! Wait... no.. you're still going to have higher PPD than me. You just wait until I start selling my body for the folding cause, too.

In all seriousness, it's not hard to see why Bosco has so many rigs, but for RR and the others I don't know. Maybe they just make good $ lol.

I would love to see pics of the puter storage facility also. How do you people afford so may computers!?

Pictures of the facility other than my 3 rigs at the office. My Dad says I eat, sleep, live computers. Would anyone agree with him? :foldon:

Edited by road-runner