Gave The -oneunit Yesterday To Nine Rigs

road-runner

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coolcat, you're a real bugger aren't you? :rolleyes: If he doesn't wanna post pics, just let him dude!

First, I have know idea what "If he doesn't wanna post pics, just let him dude! " means and if you posted this a little earlier, it might have been funnier.

And bosco has a non-disclosure agreement so he CAN'T. I UNDERSTAND that.

I was trying to NOT make him post the pics. Those are not his...well maybe...but i doubt it.

so then what are you doing in these posts?

:rolleyes:

bosco, what about a pic of just the room with the most comps in it?

I am saying an internal pic. No one would know were they were, they could be in an underground tunnel for all we know. Just was wondering: Cases? AC? Monitors? Desks or tables? Regular case or rack mount...I pic says alot.

I'm sorry but I have been laughing at this for ten minutes now :lol: Man I tell you Sdy you and Clay are both just ruthless sometimes but hilarious nonetheless. Thanks for a good laugh :D

I'm sorry but I have been laughing at this for ten minutes now :lol: Man I tell you Sdy you and Clay are both just ruthless sometimes but hilarious nonetheless. Thanks for a good laugh :D

:withstupid: I have been laughing to, hes persistent. Bosco already told him hes not posting any pictures and he says oh come on just one of the inside. Hes missing the point isn't he.....

Edited by road-runner

king... as an american... trying to get anything going business wise is just not worth the effort. you guys have some ideal land for it... just lacking the ability to exploit it.

we need the monkey :) and no not the old... staff knows which one.

king... as an american... trying to get anything going business wise is just not worth the effort. you guys have some ideal land for it... just lacking the ability to exploit it.

we need the monkey :) and no not the old... staff knows which one.

I know what you mean, Germany is a really crappy location to open a business, cause of taxes, labour unions and what not that's kicking butt of investors :rolleyes: I agree that the land is ideal though, there is some pretty sweet off-roading here, not like you in Michigan with that Ford Bronco (you posted a pic sometime when you got it stuck in some snowfield), but nice. I like to take our (almost stock) Suzuki Vitara out into the forest for a spin when it rained a lot! Aint nothin' like going 50 km/h through a half meter deep puddle that's over 200 meters long :P

nice monkey Verran :lol:

hey, wait a sec! How'd I get dragged into this?! :lol: I'm not ruthless...I'm simply...observant :P

...can't ...hold ...back

...mustn't ...unleash ...monkey

monkey.gif

crap, I couldn't help it

That's not the good one, sadly