Contest X800xl Drawing

urvaius

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say folding percentage of increased points that way its fair across all lines ie i do 2000 ppd the i need to raise it to say 3000 ppd if you do 300 then must raise to 500 excetera. what ever raise since say tommorrow.till about 1 month. or who ever raises more ppd in a months time. that way its fair. usually if you are high in ppd u already maxed out so everyone needs to find more ppl to fold for them.

i need a x800xl cuz im getting a rig for the lil bro for christmas.

overclocking isnt fair cuz some have great cpus like nrg with his 3.0 opteron . on air

i say folding percentage of increased points that way its fair across all lines ie i do 2000 ppd the i need to raise it to say 3000 ppd if you do 300 then must raise to 500 excetera. what ever raise  since say tommorrow.till about 1 month.  or who ever raises more ppd in a months time. that way its fair. usually if you are high in ppd u already maxed out so everyone needs to find more ppl to fold for them.

i need a x800xl cuz im getting a rig for the lil bro for christmas.

overclocking isnt fair cuz some have great cpus like nrg with his 3.0 opteron . on air

575213[/snapback]

my lil bro is getting my neo2 plat rig with my x800xtpe and silencer :P im gonna probably get the 7800gtx ko if i can find it, otherwise a plain old 7800gtx, and im getting the dfi sli sd-r :D w/e the 160ish board is.

I need a x800xl

Random drawing works, so good decision :)

I would but he is pretty busy. Someone give me an idea for a contest and we can do that. I was thinking maybe a wallpaper contest but that kind of leaves out those with no photoshop skills.

575063[/snapback]

I personally love graphics/design contests. We haven't had one in a really long time :(

I'll vote for an OCing contest (whoever can get the highest percent OC on a cpu, gfxcard, or ram).

575073[/snapback]

1. No way to proove numbers

... And how do we stop people form cheating?

Folding contest isn't too fair because some people have access to more computers than others.

575076[/snapback]

:withstupid: those that fold a lot tend to have access to computer labs at school or work...not realy fair.

How bout a lingerie competition?  :D

Post ya pics and will see who really wants it ;)

Celtica can judge :)

575309[/snapback]

then only the evil skinny people will win... its not fair for us chubby guys :lol:, fat @$$es need not apply :P

"I need a x800xl"

why cause i want one =)

too bad its pci-e i dont think you two can really use it =(

575204[/snapback]

The last sentence of my previous post says that if I were to win an X800XL then I would have money for the mobo and processor ;)