Static-x And Techno

And lately I've been listening to some In Flames due to others suggestions on this board, and I like alot, thanks for the recommendation people, you know who you are.

488329[/snapback]

Meee? I don't remember recommending them as such, but they're possibly my most favourite band in the whole world! You outta see them live :)

May want to check out Mastodon (amazing drummer), Dark Tranquillity and Soilwork.. you may like them too :)

Man, no one listens to Devildriver, they are the best..I already have there new album and it's supposed to be out this june.. :D

And Chimaira, also no on else listems to this either, everyone is missing out on two very good artists..

Man, no one listens to Devildriver, they are the best..I already have there new album and it's supposed to be out this june.. :D

And Chimaira, also no on else listems to this either, everyone is missing out on two very good artists..

488601[/snapback]

Ok, I listen to Devildriver, Chimaria, In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Dark Tranquility, Arch Enemy and most of those other bands, Chimaria is pretty sweet.

Killswitch? they sound familiar..... In Flames? Devil Driver? (insert another band I haven't heard of)? Are they local bands or are they welll known? I can't say I've ever heard of them once......

I wonder....(ooo I do I do......*Wonderball theme*)

Mr Black Cat