Coolzero101

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Not the best for Rud3bwoy:

Don't know what to say about the user Rud3bwoy. I bought a motherboard from him I got the motherboard. It was poorly packaged. He threw it in a box and shipped it to me. There was no packing foam, no anti static bag, no styrofoam, nothing. It was just the motherboard inside the box. Second as you know when you get a motherboard all the accessories come with it, but he never gave me none of it all of it was missing. The instruction booklet was torn, the cd had so many scratches I had to make my own copy. The only thing I have to say is that I got it on time that's it. In a rating from 1-10, I'd give him a 3

I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I just need to be honest about the simple truth of my experience with him as a customer.

• 3 weeks later...

Positive for RobAP;

-Purchased 1000w NZXT for a low premium, seller was very well mannered, patient and understanding for me being a PayPal first timer. PSU was safely packaged in a large cardboard box with plenty of styrofoam packing peanuts with PSU in excellent working condition. Item was shipped the morning after payment was received, item arrived 3 days after shipment. Would highly reccomend purchasing from seller and would buy from again!

• 1 month later...