User Ratings.

Coolzero101

Negative for Fire-Medic: From my transaction with him he is a filthy lying scumbag. I sent him $115 for an ipod and despite numerous calls and being told that its been shipped about 3-4 times it still isnt here 3 months later. If theres anyone that knows this guy and would like to help me out PM me or IM me at henbenley on AIM for more details about what went on.

he was last active on the site on feb 23rd

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showuser=9403

he was a good member, i wouldn't see him doing something like this :blink:

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I was quite shocked as well. I knew that he was around for awhile and knew that he had done other transactions here so I figured he was safe to deal with but I was wrong.

Heres a log of what happened:

Feb 1st - Saw OCC posting and contacted Fire-Medic via AIM. I purchased the iPod via Western Union and sent him $115 and had to pay a $23 fee for Western Union and was told that it included overnight shipping. Money was sent via Western Union because he claimed to need money quickly to fix his truck.

Feb 2nd - iPod was supposed to have been shipped overnight

Feb 3rd - Should have had an iPod on this day

Feb 6th - Talked to Fire-Medic via AIM and was informed that his truck got t-boned and that he did not get to ship the ipod yet

Feb 16th - Talked to Fire-Medic via AIM again and was told that he had gotten his truck back and was going to head to the post office and ship the iPod tomorrow.

Feb 24th - I called Fire-Medic and was told that he had shipped it a few days later than he said but that it should be there soon.

Mar. 7th - I called Fire-Medic again and he said that he had shipped it out, but then moved down south. His mom then received a package that had his name on it and an undeliverable sticker and he is assuming that it is the iPod. He said that his mom was going to ship it down to him and then he was going to ship it out to me. I also confirmed my address with him.

Mar. 24th - Called Fire-Medic and left a message.

Mar. 27th - Called Fire-Medic and was told that he had shipped the iPod earlier this morning and was thinking that it may be arriving as early as March 28th.

• 2 months later...

Positive feedback for firky:

Bought three items from him (at the same time):

A64 X2 3800+

2GB OCZ PC3200 Gold GX XTC

Zalman CNPS9700 LED

Communication was good, postage was very quick (items were delivered a couple of days after payment).

Well packed and everything worked just fine. Got a very good deal so I was happy.

Would buy from again. :)

Edited by jammin

• 2 weeks later...

had the chance to meet with Mike842 and save both of us any shipping. good guy. stayed in very good contact for the 2 days while hashing things out. took time out of his busy schedule to get things done.

I also give KB a positive. He payed promptly and even made sure to cover PayPal costs and any extra shipping.

Positive to cchalogamer. He has been very professional and pays for PayPal fees, also.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...