User Ratings.

Coolzero101

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USER NAME::ITEM::BOUGHT/SOLD::POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE:: COMMENTS

Rourkchris :: A whole Phenom II 940 system :: BOUGHT :: POSITIVE!! :: Came out of the blue with an unheard of deal for such high end/up to date components, shipped FAST, packaged well. Great seller A++

Msdr250. positive. Kept his word and paid quickly. Good to deal with

pezcore. Positive. Great to deal with. Paid promptly and kept his word.

Thanks guys.

(forgot to say) POSITIVE Good seller, shipped quickly and memory arrived as described. Thanks!

Edited by pezcore

Positive for cchalogamer. I purchased a mobo, cpu, and memory from him. He was patient while I was getting my paypal into order, and he sent the package out very quickly after the deal had been made. There ended up being a problem with the USPS, but he was quick to deal with it and put the package back on it's way. Thanks, cchalogamer.

WReXSTi extremely negative. 2 times he agreed to buy and failed to make promised payment! Had a sale and WReXSTi wanted to buy a Prolimatech Megahalems CPU cooler. We agreed on a price and he said he's send payment. The next day when no payment had been made, I had to PM him asking what had happened. He said a friend had given him another CPU cooler so he didn't need mine. I thought that his lack of communication was rude but he may have been too embarrased. The next day he gets a positive rating from a member here in his heatware that he had sold him a heatsink. I thought maybe he found a better deal then and was too embarrased to tell me. I thought little of it.

Had a 2nd sale and again was trying to sell the Prolimatech heatsink he had wanted to buy. Well guess who comes calling again? That's right WReXSTi. Says he wants to buy it again for 2nd time. After an endless amount of PMs trying to talk down the price we come to an agreement. He says, "I'll send payment within the hour". I thought that sounded like a commitment, we had agreed on price and payment. It was late so I went to bed. Woke up the next morning to discover again no payment had been made. No PM from WReSXTi explaining why so again I had to PM him and ask. He had found yet a better deal again he claimed so I told him of my displeasure and blocked him from PMing me again.

That's when the emails started. He apologized and swore he was ready to buy this time and had the money ready to send. I refused to sell to him as he had lied and flaked out on payment twice. A few more emails and he finally quit. He stopped posting here for a week or so but is back again trying to deal. SELLER BEWARE!

This buyer lies and lies to no end.

Edited by rourkchris

undeadghost positive. Another person I've dealt with on more than one occassion and have nothing but good things to say about him. One of the few I wouldn't charge extra to ship to Canada as the deals have gone so smooth.

positive for rourkchris Purchased from twice now and both times was very professional. Items were packaged & shipped promptly. He also checks to see if packages are on schedule & notified me when one was delayed by a day. Now Thats customer service.