1. 1. Which would you rather put money into? Assuming money is not a problem

• A Japanese ricer
    • An American muscle car

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A "ricer" does not mean that a car is Japanese. :rolleyes:

The typical use of "ricer" is for cars that have been modified in very tacky or flashy ways in order to look "fast" while not backing it up with actual performance mods.

So, in that context, any car can be a ricer if it's been modded in that way.

Saying that, I respect imports and domestics. It doesn't matter to me where they come from, as long as I like them. Speed, looks, and feel are what matter to me. Ricers = ugly and stupid. I laugh at ricers. :P

ahh i like the cars that the japs make. they are godly if u have the right set up. way cooler looking to and in my opinion they sound cooler B)

Umm...how many cars aren't "godly" with the right setup? I could pour a bunch of money into my crappy Lumina 3.1 and make it godly at the track, and the same can be said with almost any car. Sounding cooler is of course personal opinion...but I'd much rather have a car that sounds powerful versus a car that sounds like every other 4-banger with a coffee can exhaust (ie: obnoxious and loud).

Edited by Thewacokid

we actually had this exact poll a while back... I chose "uncle benz"...

Now that I have my new car I'm gonna say American muscle all the way... Nothing beats the throaty roar of a beast from the USA ;)

NOTE: The only exception to the above is the Mazda RX8... I'd make a blazing sleeper out of one :rolleyes:

**dreams a while** :D