Ricer Or American Muscle?

zigen

Which would you rather put money into? Assuming money is not a problem  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather put money into? Assuming money is not a problem

• A Japanese ricer
    • An American muscle car

I'd say american muscle all the way. My vehicle of choice is an old chevy conversion van :P it's actually not bad at 350hp stock i'd love to dump a nice ammount of money in it and make an insane sleeper. Id just love beating all those people that think putting a wing and some decals on a neon will make it go fast. Also for the record i like alot of tuners and have mad respect for the people who actually make fast powerful cars out of those imports

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like both, each have their unique qualities. But since I will have a stock Ricer in a few months, I choose RICER! I hate the guys who add just the exaust and they sound like they are going 100+ when they are really going 25. (MPH)

as occ's sexiest asian, i vote for ricer. I drive a mazda3s and so far i've got tints and ive got a 2.5in mandrel bent exhaust comin in soon. I personally like the styling of japanese cars better, sleek and sexy. American car's look so... uncivilized? i dunno.

Man I'm AZN.... Chinese =D but im ABC. :lol: But yea. Japanese cars are the best. Even though they dobn't pump much torque. But their technology is awesome. (in my opinion.) I would get American cars. If and only IF. They would improve their engine. I heard they break down easily. and make their cars from a box to a shape. Curves you know.

So basicly to narrow it down, Ricers. join my Xanga blog too. "~The R1C3R kr3w~

Im such a dork... :Phttp://www.xanga.com/groups/group.aspx?id=469594 there is you like AZN cars.

Those ppl are my friends, that go to my school. Hope you join!

muscles are cool but i would take a 900 hp supra over a 400 hp heme muscle anyday

WHat is that supposed to mean? a Hemi can have that and more hp. I bet a suped up hemicuda could kill a 900hp supra. ts what you do to the engine. Personally rice rockets are horrible. Japanese cars were made to be ergonomically efficient, like better gas mileage. It is alot easier to supe up muscle car becasue they were made for power, japanese cars were not designed for power, there made to go like 40 miles on a tank of gas. Muscle cars are better. Oh and a Grand National will kill a Supra any day.

muscles are cool but i would take a 900 hp supra over a 400 hp heme muscle anyday

What do a 400hp, 600hp and 800hp Supra all have in common??

[

[

[

[

[

Scroll down obviously

[

[

[

[

[

[

[

[

[

[

[

[

12 second timeslips :rolleyes:

WOW! there some cars that can beat a muscle. but MOST cannot beat muscle aight guys?(thats said Ricers are the owning cars) Lets see. A japanese car that can beat those Muscle?? hmmm.... NSX maybe? (definitely not supra. looks cool though.) Honda NSX Type-R can probably tie it or beat it. (if fixed up) hmmm.. wow only 1 car is good enough. So just stick wit our cars. AZN cars are not meant to go against American muscle cars. More hp. more metals is added. Azn cars are all electronic. =D

We have better technology. Thats it.