Should I buy this?

Yes!

Price dependent i would take the 560 off your hands, and the 965. Heck the RAM too if its decent.

BUY IT!!!!

It's a 550, not a 560. But if you know that then maybe.

Why the 965? Your 930 seems to be clocking nicely, the 965 is a cash cow (which I shall use to my benefit :D)

I'll letcha know on the RAM, I was surprised that I was able to get $30 for 6GB of memory on Ebay (well before they took their little cut). Maybe we could work out something though!

I wonder what PSU it's running and if the water cooler isn't any kind of proprietary thing that is built into the case.

550 is still a good upgrade for me. Yeah your probably right about the 965, it won't run any cooler than my 930 at those speeds. What cooler is it under?

Do you know what speed the ram is? And brand?

True, well you'd be first in line for it. Indeed it wouldn't, and it's watercooled but I'm not sure by what. (I'd love for it to be self contained water so I will have an easier time selling or using it but it's probably full blown water)

I'll let you know what the RAM is when I get it.

Well if speed doesn't take the 965 and the price is right I might snag it from you if you part it out.

But it'd be pointless for you too :P

Buy it sell all the internals and replace your damn case with that lovely red anodized one.

Agreed, and never :P

Quite a steal!

Indeed! I contacted him and told him I'd take it Edited by IVIYTH0S

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Debadge the case and have an awesome case to modify for the next 10 years, like your blue monstrosity... :P

Oh and also as everyone else said even if it didn't come with a case those parts are worth MUCH more than $200 together.

The cpu it's self is worth more than $200s.

That's what I'm hoping, but I'll have to find someone who'd pay the high price

Buy it, keep the case for yourself, and sell all other parts (probably will gain some $ extra). :)

But I wuv my case :wuv:

I see the burner, mobo and possibly the soundcard as potentially hard sells but we'll see.

Debadge the case and have an awesome case to modify for the next 10 years, like your blue monstrosity... :P

Oh and also as everyone else said even if it didn't come with a case those parts are worth MUCH more than $200 together.

It's so big *looking* though, I'm completely happy with the blue beast.

Only if people pay the big bucks, even if it's an extreme edition chip...it's still a bloomfield with 4C/8T.  (why oh why isn't it a 980x or even a 970 :cry:)

The cpu it's self is worth more than $200s.

That's what I'm hoping, but I'll have to find someone who'd pay the high price

Buy it, keep the case for yourself, and sell all other parts (probably will gain some $ extra). :)

But I wuv my case :wuv:

I see the burner, mobo and possibly the soundcard as potentially hard sells but we'll see.

It's so big *looking* though, I'm completely happy with the blue beast.

Only if people pay the big bucks, even if it's an extreme edition chip...it's still a bloomfield with 4C/8T.  (why oh why isn't it a 980x or even a 970 :cry:)

Remember unless you luck out you'll never get the price you're sxpecting when it comes to electronics.

I'll be getting it Monday, awwww nelllly. He said he'll show me his new Alienware....I wish he just had me build him a super machine for much less and paid me with the old system!

Edited by IVIYTH0S