Should I buy this?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I have it....I have a feeling selling this piece by piece may end up being a chore.

I'll get pics up soon

Then don't, just set it to fold and we'll all be happy.

Nooosh

Yeah I have it....I have a feeling selling this piece by piece may end up being a chore.

I'll get pics up soon

Pretty sure it will. :) Good deal.

It definitely will....this thing is a nightmare inside

XPS_Cooler_zps565c0ebb.jpg

XPS_Inside_zpsa93ccfd9.jpg

XPS_Back_zpsc35b85ec.jpg

XPS_Right_zpsfae02c32.jpg

XPS_Front_zpsfb439e1a.jpg

XPS_Left_zps4f85b791.jpg

I'll get pics up soon

Nooosh

I'll get pics up soon

XPS_Cooler_zps565c0ebb.jpg

XPS_Inside_zpsa93ccfd9.jpg

XPS_Back_zpsc35b85ec.jpg

XPS_Right_zpsfae02c32.jpg

XPS_Front_zpsfb439e1a.jpg

XPS_Left_zps4f85b791.jpg

Looks good. Send me a PM when your ready to talk prices.

I'll get pics up soon

Nooosh

I'll get pics up soon

PICTURES

For the 550Ti you mean...

btw this computer reestablishes and reinforces the fact than I hate water cooling (like seriously, it's HIGHLY unlikely I can sell the case, cooling and motherboard now)

Edited by IVIYTH0S

btw this computer reestablishes and reinforces the fact than I hate water cooling (like seriously, it's HIGHLY unlikely I can sell the case, cooling and motherboard now)

i wish you live nearby, i will gladly take that case from you.... i've  been a fan of that inverted xps case since it first came out

anyway, why not use it yourself? you can change from blue beast to red beauty :rolleyes:  keep the motherboard for spare part and maybe mod the watercooling to cool something else

i wish you live nearby, i will gladly take that case from you.... i've  been a fan of that inverted xps case since it first came out

anyway, why not use it yourself? you can change from blue beast to red beauty :rolleyes:  keep the motherboard for spare part and maybe mod the watercooling to cool something else

I wish you lived closer too... I'd totally make you a sweet deal on all the unsellables...

I may use the case since it's HIGHLY unlikely that will be able to sell it....

As of right now, I'm regretting doing this...

Edited by IVIYTH0S

For the 550TI, correct.

I think your best bet would be to sell the case and mobo with the cooling system as a set. I'm sure someone on your local craigslist would snap it up.

List it as mega fast super cooling system, it will be gone in seconds  :rofl:  :lol: 

For the 550TI, correct.

I think your best bet would be to sell the case and mobo with the cooling system as a set. I'm sure someone on your local craigslist would snap it up.

List it as mega fast super cooling system, it will be gone in seconds  :rofl:  :lol:

Haha yeah really.

How much do you want for the case?

I'm not sure, I mean...shipping should be pretty crazy for this thing (I wouldn't even know where to begin) and it's likely that you should also get the cooler and compatible motherboard since I bet they fit in nothing else. (There's also a Dell powersupply that I may or may not want to keep as a backup).