• Married
    • Engaged
    • Dating
    • Single
    • Forever alone
    • Divorced
    • Widow/widower
    • Remarried

Good thread :) A bit disturbed at the amount of forever alones. Simply cannot comprehend why one would do that :wacko:

Seems like for techie guys, it's all or nothing :P

In other words, it's either GTX690 or go home

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what you're saying is you got a good grip on your man to hand relationship....? LOL ;)

am i the only one who started singing this in their head? NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djYz6p3i-t0

I would like to meet a bird that actually understands, and is into, computers, overclocking, modding and gaming etc.. Not from the console generation though lol :P Oh and she would have to like the film "Out Of Africa".

Stay away from my sister! :lol: I'm pretty sure she meets most of your criteria. except the overclocking / modding. but when i replace her HD4670 she'll have a better PC than I do :cry:

Stay away from my sister! :lol: I'm pretty sure she meets most of your criteria. except the overclocking / modding. but when i replace her HD4670 she'll have a better PC than I do :cry:

Might need to meet this sister :P

And just looked at your sig rig it's getting a bit dated, give her your 570 and get yourself a 670 and a 240gb SSD :)

telling you in advance the next couple of weeks i'll be wishing id put single as relationship status. GF's birthday is thursday next week. wallet is going to be severely sore after present, dinner and costume hire for her party :P

Might need to meet this sister :P

And just looked at your sig rig it's getting a bit dated, give her your 570 and get yourself a 670 and a 240gb SSD :)

you especially, stay away :lol:

yeah i know it is. I only bought the 570 about 1.5 yrs ago but its not the thing bottlenecking my pc. The thing is, i'm trying to save for a deposit on a house and i'm finding it hard to justify an upgrade :-/ , the rig doesn't struggle to run anything at 1080p. which is all i need hooked up to my tv. and i barely have time to game these days. in saying all that, tax time coming up and i'll be due for about a $1k refund this year :) . Decisions, decisions :-/

telling you in advance the next couple of weeks i'll be wishing id put single as relationship status. GF's birthday is thursday next week. wallet is going to be severely sore after present, dinner and costume hire for her party :P

you especially, stay away :lol:

yeah i know it is. I only bought the 570 about 1.5 yrs ago but its not the thing bottlenecking my pc. The thing is, i'm trying to save for a deposit on a house and i'm finding it hard to justify an upgrade :-/ , the rig doesn't struggle to run anything at 1080p. which is all i need hooked up to my tv. and i barely have time to game these days. in saying all that, tax time coming up and i'll be due for about a $1k refund this year :) . Decisions, decisions :-/

Tax returns are for geek gear :D

Costume hire?

Haha me especially? :lol: what did I do haha