• Married
    • Engaged
    • Dating
    • Single
    • Forever alone
    • Divorced
    • Widow/widower
    • Remarried

I like being single, but I don't mind the company of a chick once in a while.

But would I get into a relationship anytime soon? Nope. nyea.gifI can't stand being around women who are just plain dumb, no matter how pretty they are

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 month ago I would have voted, 'Forever Alone' ...as I like to focus on my training (and gaming) and not get distracted. I don't need anyone. I just like having fun on the side with no strings attached.

A couple weeks back I was flying with a very dark purpose so no where in the mood for a cute distraction but one sits next to me. I start talking with her with no motives other than to pass the time. The plane lands ands she asks me for my number. We been texting ever since. I hate texting. I hate phones. What I hate even more is someone bugging me all time, especially daily. I associate it with pyscho chicks.

I'm not sure why, but it hasn't been bothering me. So I guess the answer is officially dating. I honestly wouldn't have guessed that would be the answer a month ago ...especially this month of all months. She's no nerd or even a gamer, but she doesn't mind I'm into that stuff so as long as she supports it and doesn't try and squash it than I am ok with that.

1 month ago I would have voted, 'Forever Alone' ...as I like to focus on my training (and gaming) and not get distracted. I don't need anyone. I just like having fun on the side with no strings attached.

A couple weeks back I was flying with a very dark purpose so no where in the mood for a cute distraction but one sits next to me. I start talking with her with no motives other than to pass the time. The plane lands ands she asks me for my number. We been texting ever since. I hate texting. I hate phones. What I hate even more is someone bugging me all time, especially daily. I associate it with pyscho chicks.

I'm not sure why, but it hasn't been bothering me. So I guess the answer is officially dating. I honestly wouldn't have guessed that would be the answer a month ago ...especially this month of all months. She's no nerd or even a gamer, but she doesn't mind I'm into that stuff so as long as she supports it and doesn't try and squash it than I am ok with that.

That's awesome. I hope things continue to go well with you two.

As for me I broke up with my last girlfriend around August last year so I've been single since. Just means more free time for me XD

Yeah I was thinking of her as an example of the exception to my theory haha. A great find indeed, so she was a light geek or not at all when you first met?

Okay...how did I miss all this!?!?