• Married
    • Engaged
    • Dating
    • Single
    • Forever alone
    • Divorced
    • Widow/widower
    • Remarried

That's awesome. I hope things continue to go well with you two.

Thanks for the kind thoughts though looks like it wasn't meant to be. She will be moving for a job. This whole year has been crap, I'm surprised that I am actually surprised.

Edited by Fogel

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, absolutely mind boggling that a three week old thread is still active. :rolleyes:

Epic success always matters.

P.S. This post of mine is extending the lifetime of this thread in another way. ;)

Tax returns are for geek gear :D

Costume hire?

Haha me especially? :lol: what did I do haha

yeah the party was a dress up with a theme of "dress as your inner child" aka "what you wanted to be when you grow up". So i went as The Stig :thumbsup:

You were born with a Y chromosome, thats what you did :lol:

yeah the party was a dress up with a theme of "dress as your inner child" aka "what you wanted to be when you grow up". So i went as The Stig :thumbsup:

You were born with a Y chromosome, thats what you did :lol:

I was the original Stig 2 years ago. Bought a full racing suit for it. :lol:

Don't laugh. Around 8 months. :lol:

We clicked immediately when we met back in early 2009. By spring 2010 she had moved 1500 miles from CO to SC. :)

There's a pretty big difference between "polite" and "I'll never tell you anything that bugs me". People can be polite but still speak their mind...it just takes some tact. :P

It isn't even a matter of that. My first girlfriend would never tell me crap. From the moment we decided to get together I flat out said I am a blunt, cynical, and an all around bastard.

She still agreed. If I had an issue with her, I would flat out say what I had on my mind. I admit that I had more tact with her than I do with my own mother let alone these forums, but still I was a pretty straight shooter. However, the deal was that she always told me any problems with me as well.

To make the post brief and non personal, her family was one of those very wealthy families that let their money raise their child. As a result she turned out to be extremely self destructive. I asked her to at least let me help her, and she refused. In the end I had to become her parent in order to keep her safe. She took my efforts of protecting her as a way of controlling her. I probably can't blame her for arriving at that conclusion, but considering what she was doing, I am not so sure that I could be blamed either. In the end it was the fact that I was turning more into a parent that turned her away from me. The irony of it is that if she told me that she had a problem with it to begin with, we probably could have worked together to solve her issues from the very start, but to put it her way, "she was afraid that I wouldn't like her if she told me she had problems with me".....................yeah.....

So yeah, I have just don't give a crap about being polite with opinions anymore. I would rather have a girl who nags at me every second about what a lazy bum I am being, rather than have a girl who hides crap from me like my ex did. Can you honestly blame me for that?

So yeah, I have just don't give a crap about being polite with opinions anymore. I would rather have a girl who nags at me every second about what a lazy bum I am being, rather than have a girl who hides crap from me like my ex did. Can you honestly blame me for that?

stupid.gif Couldn't have said it better myself! But I'd rather not be nagged at either, lol. But i understand the point you were trying to make.

I would be the second one to agree with you. Rightly said!