• Married
    • Engaged
    • Dating
    • Single
    • Forever alone
    • Divorced
    • Widow/widower
    • Remarried

What's with the negativity? It's not because it happens sometimes that it's going to happen to everyone that thinks they're with the right person.

What happened to you if you don't mind me asking?

Long story short. Dated and engaged for a while. Had everything in common. Political views, traveling, hiking, camping, movies, came rom same part of the country, same nationality, similar family upbringing on and on. First sign of adversity she cheats and leaves (actually threw her out). I have come to the conclusion that women have become worse with monogamy than men. Funny part was I kinda knew but didn't say anything because I was in denial. Also she didn't admit it to my face but was gutless and did it over the phone. So am I bitter? Yes. Does this happen to everybody? No. Do more relationships fail then succeed nowadays? YES. I just go with odds.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Single, I'll have plenty of time for women after getting a degree but until then its all work, work and work...

Yeah, changing GPUs every week must be brutal. :lol:

Changing GPU of gals could be fun!

From a personal pov, I would like to meet a bird that actually understands, and is into, computers, overclocking, modding and gaming etc.. Not from the console generation though lol :P Oh and she would have to like the film "Out Of Africa". Ah Meryl, so would :P

From a personal pov, I would like to meet a bird that actually understands, and is into, computers, overclocking, modding and gaming etc.. Not from the console generation though lol :P Oh and she would have to like the film "Out Of Africa". Ah Meryl, so would :P

You'll have a hard time meeting a bird with those interests. :lol:

You'll have a hard time meeting a bird with those interests. :lol:

Yeah :D One can only hope. Maybe you could start a global dating site that caters for the needs of the few, transporters included :D

Yeah :D One can only hope. Maybe you could start a global dating site that caters for the needs of the few, transporters included :D

Hey that's a great idea, you could make a fortune!

Really though, I'm pretty lucky, my girlfriend knows how to build a computer thanks to me. :lol: Even better? We work on cars together and go to car shows. :D

Happily married been together for over 10 years. Love her more now then ever before :)

Good Bosco and I am very happy for you :) True love is a one shot, after that it is just mutual respect and understanding! It is a hell of a thing to lament over the past!