Borderlands 2 coming September 18!

DanTheGamer11

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap. Installed BL2 in about 10 minutes on my work computer (wooo! fast internet!) and the INTEGRATED VIDEO on the i7 2600 actually runs it well...on the menu. Watching the into video now. :D

Holy crap. Installed BL2 in about 10 minutes on my work computer (wooo! fast internet!) and the INTEGRATED VIDEO on the i7 2600 actually runs it well...on the menu. Watching the into video now. :D

Lucky me I ordered a physical copy which should be delivered later today. I may actually be productive today!

Yes, I did that. What of it?

T0ASTY HURRY UP I'M WAITING! lol you should really quit your job so we can play Borderlands 2 all day.

I played for about 10 minutes to set graphics settings and all that stuff. Speaking of, this game is beautiful and the physx is amazing :D

Can't wait to spend my entire life playing this

T0ASTY HURRY UP I'M WAITING! lol you should really quit your job so we can play Borderlands 2 all day.

I played for about 10 minutes to set graphics settings and all that stuff. Speaking of, this game is beautiful and the physx is amazing :D

Can't wait to spend my entire life playing this

Haha man you have no idea how bad I want to leave work right now and go play. I have to pick up some kind of fast food on the way home because once I sit down at my PC I am not getting up. Good to know about the graphics not being too demanding, think I am going to try eyefinity out again. Msg you on my way home Alex, think I might fake a stomach virus in 3...2...1...

OH wtf?

'Borderlands 2: Premier Club' is its own thing in the my Steam games list, I didn't know that.

:pfp:

Attempting to launch it does nothing, so never mind.

I played for 3 hours this morning, got to/close to level 10.

Pretty awesome so far.

:D

OH wtf?

'Borderlands 2: Premier Club' is its own thing in the my Steam games list, I didn't know that.

:pfp:

Attempting to launch it does nothing, so never mind.

It's probably there to distinguish between the pre-orders and regular purchases. I got a physical copy through Gamestop, so they need to email me the Premier Club activation keys, and it is installing as just Borderlands 2. Still, it should be listed as DLC, but maybe there's a reason for it being what it is at the moment. Hopefully I'll get that email with the keys soon.

Included with my Amazon code for the Premier Club was this: "Upon successful install of the update, any new character will now have the Vault Hunter’s Relic, Gearbox Gun Pack, and a Golden Key in their inventory. You may equip the Relic at Level 1, the Golden Key can be used on the Golden Chest in the Sanctuary for a chance for a random rare item. The guns equipped at level 1 can be sold when you find one of the Bazillion better ones as you play."