Borderlands 2 coming September 18!

DanTheGamer11

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I don't know when I'll have to play. Just about to start playing GW2, and Borderlands 2 comes out tomorrow, and Torchlight 2 on Thursday. I'm just glad I had foot surgery, I have an excuse to play games all day indoors.

This may sound weird, but I was actually hoping there would be an option to turn off the black bordering. I once set that up in the first game and, for some reason, it actually improved performance, and I think not having it on actually made the game look better. I feel that way not because I do not appreciate the artistic nature of it, but, at least for me, the black borders had aliasing issues. Artistically good, eyecandy bad. Of course now we actually have a form of AA built in, so hopefully that won't be a problem any more.

Huh, no motion blur toggle.

well I know exactly how much money I should have and if it changes I will be sending them a letter. But ozgameshop has always been good to me so far.

turns out sage pay was having issues that week and I got the money back the next day. the dude I chatted with via email was really polite & helpful.

sigh ~17 days till I get my hands on the copy I'm getting shipped from the UK. On the upside there might new drivers / patches out by then.

Remember to use spoiler tags ladies & gents when talking about the story