Borderlands 2 coming September 18!

DanTheGamer11

all these changed avatars are doing my head in, now i actually have to read the names :glare:

Cant wait till it comes out. Not opening my lootchest for a while though, having a massive 4 person lan purely for bl2 when uni finishes, we arent opening them till then

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all these changed avatars are doing my head in, now i actually have to read the names :glare:

I am partially to blame for that, so I apologize. I was talking to Andrew the other day and mentioned that I was going to change my sig image to incorporate BL2 and he thought it was about time for a change for him too.

Yes TL2 is gonna be awesome!!

TL2 will indeed be awesome, but this thread is about BL2, which will also be awesome.

I am partially to blame for that, so I apologize. I was talking to Andrew the other day and mentioned that I was going to change my sig image to incorporate BL2 and he thought it was about time for a change for him too.

Everyone has to follow my Borderlands 2 sig idea. :P

finally beat Claptrap's Robot Revolution over the weekend. Borderlands 1 officially off my "Pile of shame" :woo:

just preordered BL 2 for $40 :D only problem is i wont get it until early october with shipping :( . oh well at least there should be a couple patches out by then ;)