Borderlands 2 coming September 18!

DanTheGamer11

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad I decided to pick it up yesterday, just wish I would have done so during pre-order. Played Zero to level 7, and love him, then I played with maya, and her special is INSANE! I'm doing a lets play series on YT with a few friends, and I can't decide who to continue using...

Again, haven't spent much time in it, but do like the following:

I love how the bullymongs throw rocks. Dodging them provides a cool mechanic, a lot different than getting shot at...and can get quite difficult when you have a bunch of them hurling rocks in all different spots.

Did you know you can shoot the rocks instead of dodging?

Glad I decided to pick it up yesterday, just wish I would have done so during pre-order. Played Zero to level 7, and love him, then I played with maya, and her special is INSANE! I'm doing a lets play series on YT with a few friends, and I can't decide who to continue using...

Did you know you can shoot the rocks instead of dodging?

cool, didn't try that...though it seems kind of pointless, at least in the early game, when ammo is so scarce.

I wasn't keeping up with this but I noticed that it was released yesterday due to the dozen or so people on my Steam friends list that were getting a bunch of achievements.

Hahaha, yeah, I noticed that too about the achievements. After I stopped BL2 for the night. :lol:

That's one of his tamer ones, imo. :lol:

:withstupid::teehee:

Not the nicest post you've ever written ClayMeow :/

I'm sorry if I said something negative about your precious Gearbox...or maybe you take offense that I'm berating the consolitis when you're playing on a console? Either way, I'm not going to act like BL2 is perfection and Gearbox should be handed cookies and rainbows and unicorns. That's not how games and developers improve. I'm sorry if that offends you.

The menus are amazingly annoying. You have to use the keyboard for some of it...but you're forced to TAB BETWEEN COLUMNS when they all fit on my damn screen?

Some of the menus are busted in eyefinity too...stretched off the screen and unreadable.

Edit: just read your thread. Totally agree 100%.

The menus are amazingly annoying. You have to use the keyboard for some of it...but you're forced to TAB BETWEEN COLUMNS when they all fit on my damn screen?

Some of the menus are busted in eyefinity too...stretched off the screen and unreadable.

Edit: just read your thread. Totally agree 100%.

On the skills, we can hit Q to see all three panes at once, but no descriptions. :nyea:

I don't like how the weapon/mod swapping is done as I feel I waste more time trying to get stuff exact than anything. Same goes for making a weapon a favorite.. or not making it one if accidentally selected. Same goes for selecting/unselecting an item as garbage.

Rest of it, yeah, like Andrew said in his post on Gearbox.