Borderlands 2 coming September 18!

DanTheGamer11

I had to verify the integrity of my game cache to get my premier to work. I also signed up for shift and after a steam restart my golden key from that showed up as well. I found the case and wasted a key on stuff worse than I already had lol. Apparently the loot goes according to the level you are so I would suggest waiting till you level up to use a key.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UH OH did Steam just break? lol

friends list wont work for me or t0asty

Steam friends server likes go down for maintenance quite often. Its normal.

This. It'll be up before long. The Steam stats page shows about a million people just lost connection. Not the worst it's been, but eh. It happens.

Got my stuff, the relic is neat though I wished I had done this at level 1 instead of level 12. :P

I wasted all my keys and just sold the stuff off...

Masterful reading job by you of late. :P

So, game's awesome so far, but I'd be remiss if I didn't point out its faults...

The main one being the f***ing menus. The game may have PC-specific options, but it's still a straight port when it comes to the menus and they're even worse than they were in BL1. Yeah, they look cool, but I shouldn't need to go back and forth to compare items, nor access each skill tree individually (step back from BL1).

The other thing is just minor bug I've found. They've finally made it so you auto-pickup money, but it doesn't seem to function 100% of the time. Hopefully that gets fixed in a patch.

I'm only level 6 so far and haven't even gone to Sanctuary yet, but it's pretty sweet. I do not plan on using my golden key for awhile. Chose Zer0 and plan on going full-on sniping tree. Figured it'll be a nice change of pace when I switch to Mechro in a month.

Again, haven't spent much time in it, but do like the following:

I love how the bullymongs throw rocks. Dodging them provides a cool mechanic, a lot different than getting shot at...and can get quite difficult when you have a bunch of them hurling rocks in all different spots.

I broke the xbox version already, The first guy you meet starts to talk and than all you here is radio static that is REALLY loud. So I saved and quit and even in the lobby I hear it once my character loads up. very strange.

I broke the xbox version already, The first guy you meet starts to talk and than all you here is radio static that is REALLY loud. So I saved and quit and even in the lobby I hear it once my character loads up. very strange.

I found the root of the problem whistling.gif