• Steam
    • Origin
    • Both
    • Neither

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My steam list of games is ridiculous, I'm glad my fiance doesn't bother to see that list..., I'm actually sad and annoyed I have origin,I have BF3 and Alice in origin, and plan to never buy another game that requires Origin. I feel like I cannot trust EA in the least. They have no faith in me as a customer so I have no faith in them as a company. I may just skip Mass Effect 3 or rent it for xbox. At least steam makes me feel like they care about me as a customer and Origin just makes me feel crummy and hope noone sees me use it :yucky:

Both. Origin has much better download speeds and it's always consistent. I never get "Your game is not available" on Origin, while I get it quite often on Steam. EA games from Amazon DD also activate on Origin. I just gave away two games for it and the winners are very pleased with Origin (both Steam users).

In time Origin will get:

Trading

Gifting

Play4Free funds (sooner or later they will integrate this into something like Steam Bucks)

Origin just added 11 more publishers this month.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Obviously all votes are going to be Steam or Both.

I voted Steam, but in theory it's both because I won Crysis 2 on Origin awhile back. However, since I haven't installed it yet, it's still just Steam for me.

I wont buy any game that uses Origin on principle. That means no BF3 or Mass Effect 3 for me...though I may buy ME3 on Xbox if I get the temptation to play. :lol:

You know... I just dont get why people are too stuborn not to buy a game because of Origin. Its just a different brand that does the same thing as Steam just for EA :lol: