Corsair Giveaway

Bosco

Personally use Dominator memory kit with DHX Pro Connector and Airflow II Fan and I never have any issue or overheating problem with these bad boys under overclocking or intense gaming.

So I thing the Corsair products are world famous for performance and the best choice for gamers.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite Corsair product is going to have to be the 800D. One of my roommates had one everytime I looked over there i would get a little bit jealous. It just looks so great and has such great water-cooling potential. It's definitely going to be the case i get when I finally decide to upgrade my cooling.

I gotta say my Corsair 550W PSU. Sweet crap the presentation is impressive. A felt bag for a PSU? Really? While it is probably the most useless thing I have ever seen, I actually really appreciated it. Aside from the already excellent feel and build quality of the PSU, adding in that little touch shows that they really care about their product. Corsair is also one of the easiest companies I have ever worked with. Helpful CS, fantastic product and going the extra mile to show they care. All around a good company.

Sweet, I could use some speakers.

I think my favorite Corsair has to be their fairly new line up of cases, they seem to get awesome reviews and I really like their styling.

A close 2nd would definitely be their memory, for years it's been at/or near the top of a lot of review benchmarks.

:thumbsup:

I would say the Hydro line of coolers are by far my favorite products from Corsair. They provide a liquid cooling solution that takes less space than a tower air cooler, without the hassle and maintenance of a full liquid cooling loop. While the performance may not be as good as a traditional loop, the convenience and price difference really makes it a valid choice.

My favourite Corsair product is the awesome AX1200 . This mighty power supply handles my dual 580's at ease and handled my 5970 + 5870 both overclocked without any hassles .

It is able to supply connectors for everything I've ever owned and provides dual molexes for my Maximus IV Extreme-Z to reach amazing overclocks

In my opinion it is the best power supply I have ever owned and should be the first choice for overclockers and users alike :)

I've never owned a Corsair product. I hear good things about them though, let me win and I'll do a lovely post about my 90Gig SSD that I will love and hug and call George

Edited by clownshoes

Probably my most impressionable Corsair product was the HX650 I had gotten for my friend when his Enermax liberty died. The unit was so nice, the little pouches for the extra modular connectors (though not necessary) were a nice touch, as was the strawberry aroma of the unit. (I had purchased it used and the user had mentioned they had been cutting up strawberries prior to packaging it up :teehee: )