Bosco

Corsair Giveaway

I do not own a product, but a RevoDrive PCI-E SSD is exactly what i've been reading about and hoping one day i could afford such a magnificent piece of hardware...

Corsair Vengeance 8Gb 1600MHz Cas 9 Blue

Suits my latest build perfectly with a black and blue msi board and blue led cm fans. They also run amazingly and have never caused me an ounce of trouble will definitely be going Corsair for memory again in the future.

The only Corsair product i own is XMS 2x2gb 1333mhz RAM kit and by far the best RAM i have ever owned, its clocked at 1600mhz with my 3.52GHz i5-760 <3 :D

my fav corsair product is their psu's

in all my rigs i use them, and in all the rigs i build for friends/family

I am using a AX1200 in my main rig, a HX1000 in the secondary one and a CX420 in the htpc.

All in all i have bought over 50 corsair powersupplies and not one has failed.

I also have corsair ram (dominator), case (600t) and cooler (h70)

so all in all corsair is one of my fav brands

Definitely my TX750! This baby's been powering my rig for 2 years now, without a hitch. Plus it became a whole new (sexier) animal once I (painstakingly) sleeved it.

Good luck to all.

i love my H60. is cool and quiet and it keeps my cpu temps only 4-5 oC above room temp

Good luck everyone.

Like many others here, I have been impressed with the Corsair power supply lineup.

My AX850 is undoubtedly the best PSU I have owned, love the solid build quality and that it is likely going to last me through several future rigs.

I'm also very fussy about noise, so it is nice to have a PSU that doesn't make itself heard even in a quiet system.

I only have one Corsair product at this point (a Corsair X128 SSD). I ended up flashing it with the G.Skill Falcon firmware instead of the Corsair one because the last time I checked Corsair was kinda behind in firmware updates that included garbage collection for that specific drive (and since I run RAID 0 I need the background collection).

The drive itself is freakin' nice and well built. I know there's not much to an SSD these days but the case is actually nice compared to my G.Skill drive - it just screams of being well built where the G.Skill drive feels almost flimsy. :lol:

While I don't own them personally I have put Corsair PSUs in more than a few systems for other people and none have failed to date. :)

Edited by Waco

I think the theme of the day is PSUs. I too am a huge fan of the Corsair power supply line. From the packaging to the smooth power delivery, these babies will not fail to impress.

Although I am sure my AX1200 could chew through anything I threw at it, it is an awesome PSU with a 7-year warranty(!) and it is built like a tank.

I love my TX750. I've had it for over 2 years now and it's going strong. No whine, no electrical noise, and solid power delivery. Corsair has definitely done me well on the PSU front. :thumbsup:

My TX 750 PSU has been quite the workhorse and hasn't let me down yet. I'd say that is my Favorite. Although my H50 has really kept my OC temps down!

Well, I don't know where to start. I think I've had about 5 corsair products myself and used their PSU's in all rigs I've ever build.

I'm currently using their TX750, which has been working without any problems what so ever. I've also got 2x4gb Vengeance sticks. Have yet to try and overclock them, but they certainly haven't complained yet.

What impressed me the most was my old PSU in my old pc, which was a 500w (if I remember correctly). It lasted for 5 years of continues work. An average 8 hours a day.

Next thing I'm going to try is their Hydro-series, since I've only heard good about it.