speculation regarding next gen consoles

UT66

Thats ok, i would totally nominate you " most obtuse user ever" ( if i cared ) guess you have to recur to the nazi grammar angle since you just cant dispute my points. btw trolling what? did i offend your console sensitivity or something?

It's Grammar Nazi, not Nazi Grammar. You can't even insult properly. :lol:

Did you offend my console sensitivity? I doubt it, I'm a PC fanboy. :lol:

btw trolling what? did i offend your console sensitivity or something?

Even if you aren't intending to...you sound exactly like an ignorant troll. You sound exactly like Ballist1x (aka Sack_Patrol) in your arrogance and completely willing blindness. :cheers:

Also, you've got my nomination for worst abuser of the English language. There are members who don't speak English natively that do it better than you. :)

Even if you aren't intending to...you sound exactly like an ignorant troll. You sound exactly like Ballist1x (aka Sack_Patrol) in your arrogance and completely willing blindness. :cheers:

Also, you've got my nomination for worst abuser of the English language. There are members who don't speak English natively that do it better than you. :)

Amen :cheers:

Sorry UT but this thread is fail, you think your opinion is fact and the best and others opinions are all wrong. Good Discussion I must say :ouch:

You are correct with that assumption. :P

It's not that I like PS3 more necessarily, it's just that I don't like xbox at all, mainly because of it's fanbase. However if you're referring to how I didn't comment on the Kinect, I haven't tried it personally, but I've heard good and bad things about it, most of the good stuff being how you can use it on PC.

whats a fanbase?

hehe 'It's not that I like PS3 more necessarily' that means yes :lol:

to people who are arguing ... nwbs!

Edited by Dan The Gamer

go educate yourself on the subject of gaming and then come back, k bro. I don't enter discussions that have to do with computers since I'm quite new at it and have nothing to say. I suggest u do the same. Could say the same about quite a few other people but let's just leave it at that. I'm not gonna make a big deal about it because this isn't a forum that is focused on gaming and I know that it's not the priority of many of the people around here. If i think i know so much about gaming then why am I here? Because I'd like to get into the world of overclocking as well, and learn new stuff about that.

I like to defend my opinions even though it might seem quite aggressive. Otherwise what's the point?

go educate yourself on the subject of gaming and then come back, k bro. I don't enter discussions that have to do with computers since I'm quite new at it and have nothing to say. I suggest u do the same. Could say the same about quite a few other people but let's just leave it at that. I'm not gonna make a big deal about it because this isn't a forum that is focused on gaming and I know that it's not the priority of many of the people around here. If i think i know so much about gaming then why am I here? Because I'd like to get into the world of overclocking as well, and learn new stuff about that.

I like to defend my opinions even though it might seem quite aggressive. Otherwise what's the point?

Thanks for proving my point perfectly. :lol:

whats a fanbase?

hehe 'It's not that I like PS3 more necessarily' that means yes :lol:

to people who are arguing ... nwbs!

A fanbase, in the Xbox's case, is a bunch of 12 year olds. :lol:Fanbase The xbox fanbase would be people that like the xbox.

I don't understand your second part? I already admitted that I like the PS3 and dislike the 360. The reason I said it the way I did is because I can't really like the PS3 more than the 360 because the "more" would imply that I like the 360 at all, which I don't.

hmmm, i was looking forward to an interesting discussion......................................................... :wallbash:

Yeah, good luck with that one! Console debates on a PC-based forum (and vice versa) are nerd-rage waiting to happen. They rarely end well.