The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

Asked to cast healing hands on her for my entrance test. It's going to be interesting playing through multiple times to see how much things can change. Seems like there are plenty of decisions you can make that'll take you off in completely different directions. :)

Well it changed when I went back to my save I had to summon a flame attronach instead. Random is definately happening. Which means replayability is 10/10 :biggrin:

Ways to know when a game is good: You start playing at 6 PM and don't stop until your back pain is incredible from the nerd-stance you've had for the past several hours.

I just stopped. It's 4 AM. I played Skyrim for 10 hours today. That's my saturday night.

Freaking awesome.

Tell me about it, I think I screwed up my back because of this game lol, my chair is broke too need to get a new one but poor :(

Well played most of the weekend, and I have to say that I love the game so far. I am having a lot of crashes to the desktop with no error message but I know they are working on that, if it were not for the Steam updates I would probable feel different. I am playing a Wood Elf at the moment with a bow as my primary weapon and have found that it is easier to to kill a dragon than an ice troll.

Well played most of the weekend, and I have to say that I love the game so far. I am having a lot of crashes to the desktop with no error message but I know they are working on that, if it were not for the Steam updates I would probable feel different. I am playing a Wood Elf at the moment with a bow as my primary weapon and have found that it is easier to to kill a dragon than an ice troll.

I agree. I actually watched the battle first hand. Frost Troll > Dragon.

Okay couple of questions for all you Skyrim guru's.

1) Does this game support Cloud Saves? I am heading to the in-laws next week and would love to be able to take my character with me to play. I have already done a STEAM game backup to my external drive to expedite the install.

2) Have any of you heard anything about a potential multi-player update? I have had some people tell me they have heard rumors that the previous decision to not do multi-player may be reversed. I would love to play this game with Doug and his son in Co-op mode.

I am working on deciding the race I want to play, I plan to create a Vampire Assassin. smile.gif

Edited by ComputerEd

I don't believe it supports Cloud saving. If not though just backup the save game folder as well on the external. And I doubt there will be official MP added. Would be cool to have though.

Edited by Coors

You guys haha. I was on SWTOR all weekend just the same. Played until they shut down the servers.

Now its time to catch up to you all.

Hey whats with the Wood-elf popularity. Im doing a Woody Theif ,,, Bow, S&B, Knives.

Well time to get down with it.

You all have fun now.