The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

I beat the 1st Dragon quite easily and then got my @** handed to me by a Frost Troll on the way to High Hrongath or whatever its called

Exactly what happened to me... I shot him a few times at range... ran up to him and started banging on him... then I was dead. Then I tried the standing on a rock to high for him to reach and pound him with arrows trick and all he did was run off and hide. So in the end I just had to sprint, run and hide past the 2 trolls at that place on the way to High Hrongath or whatever it's called. I think this game is going to very good.

I play with a pair of HS1 USB Gaming Headsets on... my wife comes into the room and talks to me and I don't even notice or hear her, my backs is to the door. Later in the day she will say something about what she told me earlier when I was playing "MY GAME", I just shake my head and smile.

Now I just got to find a place to recharge my magic weapons.

There is one drawback when playing with the nice headphones, I have noticed that the wind is blowing almost all the time, I don't mean just breezes either. I know the wind should be blowing in the mountain passes and all but give me a brake. And if you give your companion something to carry they sound like there carrying a full set of copper pots and pans on them or even dragging them on a rope behind them.

Bring on the mods!!

So i found a cure for vampirism, i was doing the quest and as i walked into morthal as a vampire in the sunlight a dragon attacked the town. this is the worst possible timing ever as a vampire. it was a fire breathing dragon so I'm taking extra damage i cant regenerate health/stamina/magika. i ended up having to load to before i went into the town. found my cure and slayed the dragon :D. im so glad i didnt have to abandon my character. the whole vampire experience was just creepy and frustrating.

Has anyone come across Alduin resurrecting another dragon at random? I decided to do a little exploring to the west of Whiterun and ran into this

L75h7.jpg

I shot Alduin with an arrow, and he flew off, leaving the resurrection site with a black pillar of magic.. and it's not done anything since.

Afff I still have a hughe time to go to finish Oblivion IV..... Those games are life-killers I don't have enough time to finish that.. I can't less start this.. Need to finish the other 1st.. that is a must 4 me =/

Oh and I don't know if a patch was installed on Steam but last night I didn't crash at all after about 5 hours. Over the weekend i'd crash like every 2 hours or so? I think it had an issue with Xfire too. Once it crashed like 2 times in a row after like 1 minute of playtime. Closed Xfire and crashes dropped a lot. If I had to guess I probably crashed like 15 times in the 45 hours I put into it so far.

Stop doing school work then. Or a review, whichever. :P

Fortunately or unfortunately...it's a review.

Some how even though my rig is completely torn apart I'm sitting here posting anyway. AND Skyrim is installed out here on the home theater too -- if only my save file wasn't sitting on the table here. :P TEMPTING!!!

Ugh -- back to review stuff before the boss gets angry --- yammer on Dave... :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm:

Well, I had a dragon circle around in the skies for about 30 seconds earlier. He roared a few times to announce his presence, but then just circled a bit and then flew off. The scamp.. I wanted your soul!

Well, I had a dragon circle around in the skies for about 30 seconds earlier. He roared a few times to announce his presence, but then just circled a bit and then flew off. The scamp.. I wanted your soul!

That's the one thing . me off I have had quite a few dragons pretty much dive bombing me for a bit. Getting a hella lot of vibration feedback through my controller, then they fly off when i attack grrr.

Oh well off to play some more :biggrin: