The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

and now that I'm a vampire l'm attacked on sight, I can't talk to the person to get the info to find who can do the cure.

Haha lol time to load an old save

Also doesn't it work like oblivion where you can reduce the affects of your vampirism?

and now that I'm a vampire l'm attacked on sight, I can't talk to the person to get the info to find who can do the cure.

. me too. I'm not a full vamp yet but people keep telling me I look sick lol

*Nyt Mod Note : No Swearing is allowed*

Gotta sneak into peoples houses, and activate them while they're asleep and you're crouched :) Then you'll get an option to feed (I do believe.)

Sleeping person go onto sneak and you will be given the option to feed or pickpocket. Don't think this will have changed.

I don't seem to have that option.

. me too. I'm not a full vamp yet but people keep telling me I look sick lol

Bummer, good luck....

Head to Faltkreath ASAP before you turn fully and talk to the INN keeper or someone there.

Can you starve to death as a vampire?

Not that I know you just reach more powerful vampiric affects the longer you go without feeding.

Andrew find a farm house and enter it in the deep of night 2am should be perfect. Break in and feed. This will bring you back to stage one vampirism.

In oblivion and skyrim should be the same, with stage one you can walk in the sun and talk with people. Stage four people either run or attack on site.

I guess I'm just horrible at this, I finally got it figured out.

:P

Did you never become a vamp in oblivion :P

I wish vampirism was more like Morrowind with clans and quests for the clans. Where you also get massive stat boost for becoming a vamp and then depending on which clan different stat boosts again. The good old days jumping over buildings with lv160 acrobatics.