The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

Pretty much the same here, on this character I have 8 dragon shouts and I haven't even gone up that mountain to the Greybeards yet...

:P

Same here, I haven't played much as I'd like, but I've joined the companions and just doing side quests and wanting to buy a house, lol.

So, from what I've seen, Skyrim is entirely GPU dependent for graphics settings. My friend's running on an E6750 with my GTX 260 C216, and he's running it on High/Custom (Maxed out distances), and he's gotten no drops below 30 FPS.

Well, I finally got around to visiting every major town today. There has to be hundreds of hours of gameplay with the amount of stuff there is on the map and the various little quests you can do.

I now also have a fully decorated house in Whiterun and a wife to go with it (note that I am also playing a female character). :D.

Well, I finally got around to visiting every major town today. There has to be hundreds of hours of gameplay with the amount of stuff there is on the map and the various little quests you can do.

I now also have a fully decorated house in Whiterun and a wife to go with it (note that I am also playing a female character). :D.

Nice.

I went to Riften. That place is ridiculous. I was fighting 3 bears, and the guard jumped in as I was doing one of my Shouts. Now they all hate me and won't let me just pay them off. Any time I go near the city, I get attacked.

Anyone else been approached randomly by an NPC that gives you some crappy shield? I accidentally clicked through what he said and have no clue what the shield is for or what to do with it. And the worse part is that i've picked up some other crappy shield by mistake but don't remember which is which so i'm holding onto them both until i finish the quest for it lol. It's lowering my carrying capacity for other things for me to pick up and sell lol >_<

Can't google anything for it because I forget what the NPC was called...like runaway...or refugee, or fugitive or something I think it was.

EDIT: nvm, it was Fugitive. Found some info and I guess it isn't really a quest attached. Just a random encounter. But after the fugitive snuck off the Hunter never showed up. Guess i'll just finally vendor both shields. Most of the responses for this encounter seem to be in bad times where the NPCs just get killed off lol.

Edited by Coors

Anyone else been approached randomly by an NPC that gives you some crappy shield? I accidentally clicked through what he said and have no clue what the shield is for or what to do with it. And the worse part is that i've picked up some other crappy shield by mistake but don't remember which is which so i'm holding onto them both until i finish the quest for it lol. It's lowering my carrying capacity for other things for me to pick up and sell lol >_<

Can't google anything for it because I forget what the NPC was called...like runaway...or refugee, or fugitive or something I think it was.

EDIT: nvm, it was Fugitive. Found some info and I guess it isn't really a quest attached. Just a random encounter. But after the fugitive snuck off the Hunter never showed up. Guess i'll just finally vendor both shields. Most of the responses for this encounter seem to be in bad times where the NPCs just get killed off lol.

Fugitive...

He gave me a pair-o-boots, threatened to kill me and ran off :lol:

A minute latter his mate that was chasing him down found me, while I was fighting a dragon. So he stopped for a convo, never found out what he was going to say because during the convo he was roasted by the dragon.

Either way I sold the boots and look forward to killing fugitive if he ever catches up with me :evilgrin:

I killed Fugitive while ambushing an Imperial caravan with a Stormcloak prisoner.

That's when I learned that if I get my sneak attack, a single arrow will kill an Imperial soldier. ;)

So, I'm a little upset. My favorite Smith may have been killed when the Blood Dragon attacked Riverwood. :(

Alvor's body hasn't been found yet, though. It's entirely possible, however, that it fell into the river, and I'll never find it. Now the daughter's an orphan: her mother was killed in the LAST dragon attack.