Who Here Believes In God?

Dynamic

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is it with your obsession of having people ask for this so-called proof of yours? If you have something compelling to provide, then just post it, don't sit there begging people to ask you for what you have to say.

Hes probably one of those no good, sorry low life preachers that takes everyone's money every opportunity he can get....

and diddles the Altar boy when no ones looking because boys cant get pregnant...

lol when people think like that do you really want them trying to teach you something/anything...???

I always hated that saying, particularly in regards to politics. If peoples' politics were genuinely their own (as in the way they voted had no economic effect on anyone else), then I would respectfully not bring politics up around them. But so long as the political atmosphere in the country revolves around people voting for politicians who promise to steal my money to give it to them or somebody else, I think I have every right in the world to openly question the politics of the person voting for those politicians. If Joe Blow walked up to me on the street and started to stick his hand in my pocket to take my wallet out, I would sure as hell give him a piece of my mind. And if Joe Blow votes for a politician who passes a law that makes it legal for the government to take money from my wallet to then give to Joe Blow, does that make the act any less wrong, any less questionable, or any more respectable? Hell no. As long as another person's political "opinions" negatively affect my well-being and the well-being of my family, I will most .ing certainly not stay quiet out of respect for them. I will question their judgment, as I see it as flawed, and worthy of scrutiny.

I've come to believe that the "no politics in mixed company" phrase was something invented by leftists in order to stop people from challenging their weak and easily-refuted moral arguments. But that's just my opinion, and until they drag me off to a re-education camp, it isn't going to change. :evilgrin:

amen to that.

Off topic, the female fart, who here believes in it?

I know it's really bad taste/uncouth or whatever, but me and my wife have fart competitions on a daily basis. We have a ton of veggies in our diet (not vegetarian, but close to it) so it makes for some hilarious nights. If I want to be funny I'll save one up all day and let it go under the sheets right before she gets in bed. It's so awesome...

As far as god, nope. I beleive in the truth of coincidence/chance, science, and nature (and I'll capitalize nature before I capitalize god lol). I believe in being honest with myself from a philosophical perspective. As a direct result of this, I like overclocking, pocket billiards, and anything else that allows me to enjoy life to the fullest. I believe the closest "religion" for me would be responsible hedonism :D