Who Here Believes In God?

Dynamic

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do, I've had a very roller coaster-esque travel with it all. I have my reasons for believing, and I don't believe in pushing my beliefs on others. I also respect other people's beliefs. I sadly see more atheists live more Christ-like lives than I do Christians.

closed why? because you dont agree with the topic or dont understand?

I would close it because theists and nontheists are as equally stubborn and its only a matter of time before someone gets offended and members of an otherwise good community start feeling animosity towards each other.

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/242651/God+is+a+troll/

I think the bottom line and conclusion from this thread is: God = fake and gay, Science = Human Evolution.

Plz prove me wrong so that I can go and shoot myself. Extra challenge - try to NOT use reference to the bible.

how about this lets use dimensions given to people directly by God in the bible and using science that we have only had for maybe the last 50 years say? can some of you take 9 mins out of your time to watch this video? make sure to see the last one God says to do and the end of the video its one of the best.

http://thefirmament.net/

theres just the one vid at that link...... please if you dont watch the vid, then dont reply back with any negative things. because if you watch it there isnt anything negative you can say, since it uses the beloved science so many trust right?

I would close it because theists and nontheists are as equally stubborn and its only a matter of time before someone gets offended and members of an otherwise good community start feeling animosity towards each other.

i see, well it wont be me, im not rude to others even if they choose to be towards me :)

how about this lets use dimensions given to people directly by God in the bible and using science that we have only had for maybe the last 50 years say?

50 years? more like 600. science has only really advanced in the century past basic gravity, friction and momentum

how about this lets use dimensions given to people directly by God in the bible and using science that we have only had for maybe the last 50 years say? can some of you take 9 mins out of your time to watch this video? make sure to see the last one God says to do and the end of the video its one of the best.

http://thefirmament.net/

theres just the one vid at that link...... please if you dont watch the vid, then dont reply back with any negative things. because if you watch it there isnt anything negative you can say, since it uses the beloved science so many trust right?

skipped ahead, watched 2 minutes, closed and /facepalm into oblivion.

that was pathetic and full of crap.

i see, well it wont be me, im not rude to others even if they choose to be towards me :)

u're prolly a nice guy and I do feel bad about "picking" on you about this kind of stuff, and neither me or anyone else is going force you into believing differently than you do now, it's just your beliefs are wrong.

No matter how much detail and cherries you put around it all, there was no argument to begin with since there is one truth and it can't be twisted or changed thus making threads like this one redundant.

50 years? more like 600. science has only really advanced in the century past basic gravity, friction and momentum

you have to see the vid to understand what they meant 50 years ago

skipped ahead, watched 2 minutes, closed and /facepalm into oblivion.

that was pathetic and full of crap.

u're prolly a nice guy and I do feel bad about "picking" on you about this kind of stuff, and neither me or anyone else is going force you into believing differently than you do now, it's just your beliefs are wrong.

it hasnt really even gotten started on the majority of it at 2 mins, its a 14 min vid which of you watched 2 mins so how can you say it was full of crap if you didnt see the more important parts of it? its just 14 mins.....

i dont take it as being picked upon i take it as usually when someone doesnt agree with someone elses opinion they are often sarcastic and that fine, i dont take any offense or anything.

Jesus said there will be signs in the stars... Go to 1:15. Right in the center, you can see that the nebulae on your screen creates the number 3.

Take a look at this image here...

This is a sign! The coming of the 3rd installation of the godly franchise that is Half Life! Rejoice and let your voices be heard! :P

But in all seriousness, earlier on, Nuke specifically mentioned "Why won't god heal amputees?"

Well, I have a video here, from a website of the exact same name, funnily enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk6ILZAaAMI&feature=player_embedded