Yo Yo Yo Thug Gets A Beatdown

Rokkaholik

Quite the little popgun that despicable little thug had.

Punk butt thug was holding it right up to his ear, too.
:dunno:

Sideways and next to your ear/eyes, quite the gangsta style eh?

Those kids let up too soon. I don't know if that guy who came out at the end was security, or a janitor, or what, but I would've held that thug on the gorund with my knee in his throat until the police arrived. Anyone threatening to take another person's life deserves more than a few bitchfist punches to the back of the head.

I agree, obviously you don't think straight with adrenaline pumping but I would have loved to see them clear the weapon and jam the effing thing right into his mouth.

I'd have loved to see that. :thumbsup:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thug put the skater in fear of his life by pulling a gun. Sounds like a perfect opportunity to beat him to a bloody pulp and claim self-defense. It would hold up quite well in court.

awesome. although i'm AMAZED that thug #2 didn't run in and cheap shot the kid. that usually happens every time

that's because thug #2 was getting beaten up in the back

the human race does suck at times i agree

he means mesicans...o wait, you know that

Quite the little popgun that despicable little thug had.

:dunno:

Sideways and next to your ear/eyes, quite the gangsta style eh?

I agree, obviously you don't think straight with adrenaline pumping but I would have loved to see them clear the weapon and jam the effing thing right into his mouth.

I'd have loved to see that. :thumbsup:

God, I'd of paid some money for that.

that's because thug #2 was getting beaten up in the back

:snap:

LMAO

I was gonna give you a picture of my knife but I figured that would be... errrr... pathetic and just an e-peen boost for me to feel the need to one up someone online.

:unsure:

:P

I was gonna give you a picture of my knife but I figured that would be... errrr... pathetic and just an e-peen boost for me to feel the need to one up someone online.

then show us you're...."e-knife"?

I don't even bother with pocketknives any more. I've got a multitool that I keep in my pocket. I'm not going to even pull it out of the case, I'll just slug whomever with it as hard as I can. I'm sure that extra 6 ounces is going to hurt...