Yo Yo Yo Thug Gets A Beatdown

Rokkaholik

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That video definitely was great, and past that, I don't think I should make any remarks. :whistling:

After all this knife discussion though, I think I may be looking into getting one, lol.

So, what are some good brands as far as knives go? I'm thinking of getting one that is lightweight, that folds, and is fairly cheap with a blade around 2.5" or 3". I've done some searching, and crossed over a couple different sites, but the knife realm is completely new to me. :mellow:

That video definitely was great, and past that, I don't think I should make any remarks. :whistling:

After all this knife discussion though, I think I may be looking into getting one, lol.

So, what are some good brands as far as knives go? I'm thinking of getting one that is lightweight, that folds, and is fairly cheap with a blade around 2.5" or 3". I've done some searching, and crossed over a couple different sites, but the knife realm is completely new to me. :mellow:

Coldsteel seems to be pretty good bang for the buck.

This should do the trick. Be sure to watch the video.

I like my dad's Kershaw's over all his others, they are always far sharper. Don't know much about Spyderco's but hear good things.

Can't go wrong with Gerber (all he's gotten me), his favorite knife that he always has with him is a Gerber but collects alot of Kershaws.

I like my dad's Kershaw's over all his others, they are always far sharper. Don't know much about Spyderco's but hear good things.

Can't go wrong with Gerber (all he's gotten me), his favorite knife that he always has with him is a Gerber but collects alot of Kershaws.

QFT. Gerber and ColdSteel are 2 of the best knife brands. Along with Benchmade, but those get pretty expensive.

How did a thread about a skater beating up a YO-YO-YO thug turn into a knife show :rolleyes:

You obviously haven't seen how easily we can take things off topic here. :lol:

I had a large tanto tipped voyager and it was awesome, heres a few pics:

What is that kind of edge called, when knives have that katana sword like tip?? I love that

Tanto tipped. :P