Sign in to follow this  
Rokkaholik

Yo Yo Yo Thug Gets A Beatdown

THIS is why I recommend that EVERYONE practice some kind of martial art/fighting style or other self defense system. Someone pulls a gun on you? Redirect it at their face, then snap their elbow and/or crush their larynx.

Good video by the way.

awesome. although i'm AMAZED that thug #2 didn't run in and cheap shot the kid. that usually happens every time

Oh man! First I was like :popcorn: then I was like :snap:

Props to that guy!! And did you guys see the second thug get whooped in the background by the other friends? Lol don't mess with a group!

On top of beating his stupid @$$ unconscious, I would have held him down until the cops got there and arrested him for assault with a deadly weapon

idiots like that make me ashamed of my race :cry:

the human race does suck at times i agree

What happened to the gun, did it get knocked out onto the ground somewhere??

Kudos for the skinny kid, I'm proud that he was able to win that run in. I was worried since the other guy was fat (and therefore could out mass him)

Why in the hell did the maricón pull a pistol on the skater in the first place? Punk butt thug was holding it right up to his ear, too. :lol: Those kids let up too soon. I don't know if that guy who came out at the end was security, or a janitor, or what, but I would've held that thug on the ground with my knee in his throat until the police arrived. Anyone threatening to take another person's life deserves more than a few bitchfist punches to the back of the head.

The guy who runs up with the skateboard :thumbsup2:

I was expecting something like a scene in Sons of Anarchy, a skateboard to the face. But didn't happen.