Crysis 2 - Official

InCrYsIs

They look pretty cartoony to me. Especially the nanosuit, doesn't seem as realistic as it could be I suppose. Don't get me wrong, it looks great, just a little on the cartoony side to me.

no I see it alittle too. (and I could still probably toss this game at that res Clay ;))

It looks like Crysis is taking place in liberty city, looks almost mercenaries ( mercenaries :wub:)

Thanks for the bigger pics though, that most likely isn't in game. These are probably high depth prerenders

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look pretty cartoony to me. Especially the nanosuit, doesn't seem as realistic as it could be I suppose. Don't get me wrong, it looks great, just a little on the cartoony side to me.

same to me

So what you're saying is that a completely fictional exoskeleton doesn't look realistic to you? ;) lol, j/k

I certainly don't agree that either screenshot looks even close to cartoony. I'll say that the nanosuit looks a little clean and polished, which may be what's throwing it off for you, but maybe there will be some persistent dirt/damage in the final product.

no I see it alittle too. (and I could still probably toss this game at that res Clay ;))

It looks like Crysis is taking place in liberty city, looks almost mercenaries ( mercenaries :wub:)

Thanks for the bigger pics though, that most likely isn't in game. These are probably high depth prerenders

Crysis 2 takes place in Manhattan :P

So what you're saying is that a completely fictional exoskeleton doesn't look realistic to you? ;) lol, j/k

I certainly don't agree that either screenshot looks even close to cartoony. I'll say that the nanosuit looks a little clean and polished, which may be what's throwing it off for you, but maybe there will be some persistent dirt/damage in the final product.

I'm saying, compared to the images of Crysis 1 and Crysis 2, the nanosuit seen in the Crysis 2 images doesn't look as good as the one from Crysis 1. It seems to have been retextured to look softer compared to what it was like in Crysis 1. Which, to me, makes it look more cartoony.

Anyone heard anything about how destructible the environment will be? That's something I'd really like to see more of in this game, a way to use the environment to your advantage, that was one of the problems I had with the first crysis, you destroy a lot of things like fences and metal sheet houses but doing that served no purpose.

This game needs a quest where you get to decide to nuke the city!?!

Can you imagine standing on the skyscraper and watching it explode on the 1920x1200 max settings!!

that would be a neat slideshow :P