Crysis 2 - Official

InCrYsIs

the game has crap graphics on the console everything is boxy expect in the last scene when that guy come that was a cutscene thats y the graphics looked a bit better, this game on the ps3 and xbox 360 look more crap that crysis warhead on the pc

Well you need to consider it's an unfinished product, and it's being recorded by a camera on a TV screen :P I'm sure the end result will be spectacular

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking great! I can't wait to see how the storyline continues from Crysis.

What he said.

I'm glad someone mentioned it, I thought I might be the only one that really liked to story with all the graphics talk going on. :lol:

I'm really curious about the story though, I haven't heard much of anything about crysis 2's story or why exactly it's in new york.

What he said.

I'm glad someone mentioned it, I thought I might be the only one that really liked to story with all the graphics talk going on. :lol:

I'm really curious about the story though, I haven't heard much of anything about crysis 2's story or why exactly it's in new york.

Yeah sorry :D It's just the most prominent thing about Crysis, it tends to be the first and last thing you talk about when discussing it =P

I hear the population of

aliens

in NY is around 10,000,000. I don't quite remember where I got this figure from, or how you even end up there after

going back to the island at the very end of Crysis 1

, but some details about 2 have been leaked around the interwebs. Coincidentally I'm not the only one predicting GOTY =P, seen it in one or two articles now. This game really looks like it'll be the "If-You-Get-One-Game-Make-It-This-Game" release for this holiday.

I did like the story to Crysis 1, but in some places it felt very forced, or plastic. The

aliens

were far too weak, whereas the Koreans seemed too powerful at times (helicopters anyone? <_<).

And then in some places the game itself just felt like it was out to get me :D

Edited by Danrik

The lower requirements with better graphics shows how horribly optimized the first engine was. It took forever to get playable rates at 1080p+ maxed w/AA.

Here's to hoping this one is better :).

What he said.

Nomad is wanted by Crynet for having the Nanosuit 2.0...but he get's mistaken alot for Prophet so...

Edited by Dan The Gamer

Already a Crysis 2 topic (in which you've even responded): http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.p...36&start=36

I'd recommend a mod create a "Crysis 2 - Official Thread" topic and merge these two threads.

Ah sorry, I only really meant to post the article and didn't intend it to become a seperate discussion :lol: Though I guess even that would have made more sense if I posted it here... Cheers for pointing this out Clay :thumbs-up:

• 4 weeks later...