Crysis 2 - Official

InCrYsIs

I haven't played the original yet (it's next on my to-play list)...can you let me know if the trailer has spoilers for those that didn't play the first one?

Thanks.

I don't think so. I'm sure by now you know the first one isn't all about killing Koreans.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty awesome video, kind of gave off a creepy feel with that song though, kind of like dead space's trailer. I hope they do a good job of recapping the first game though, and filling in the time between then and now, which I'm guessing they might do with flashbacks throughout the game, that would be the best way to do it in my opinion.

Guest ratshady

I've never played Crysis 1 and It's been awhile since I've played Crysis Warhead but I am definintly looking forward to Crysis 2!

I've never played Crysis 1 and It's been awhile since I've played Crysis Warhead but I am definintly looking forward to Crysis 2!

Play it. It is a great game. Warhead wad good too but you need to play Crysis before you play 2.

Play it. It is a great game. Warhead wad good too but you need to play Crysis before you play 2.

:withstupid:

+ when you play Crysis all those things about warhead that you probably wondered will be explained :lol: (for example when your on the ice level and hear Prophet saying he'se going to freeze up, ofcourse if you havnt played the 1st you wouldnt even know who prophet is!)

Oh and in my opinion, the Crysis was so much more superior to warhead which just felt like an expansion. Also i got to mod it with beyond ultra quality in a way that you cant do with warhead, and i just gotta say, when im playing it just looks Breathtaking!

;)

i wounder if this is the console version in the preview? i hope soo that way it makes the pc on super high settings dx11 mode etc that much better

do we know if this will even have dx11 support/features? i havent done much or any research on it