Crysis 2 - Official

InCrYsIs

First of all, I didn't mention Lockhart because I didn't want to give away more names and details, AKA spoilers. Yes, I reached that part, I completed the game a couple days ago, like I said in an earlier post.

Of course he grunts when he is hurt, that's the normal response. No, I won't clear that part up, you seem to not realize that the suit isn't magic, Prophet had to take that off at some point, and between then and the time that he got Alcatraz fully suited up, the disease would have spread. You can't say the suit would protect Alcatraz from it anyway, if that was true, Prophet wouldn't have caught the disease either. :lol:

not enough contact with alcatraz? can't wait for number 3... maybe another stand alone pack? never said the suit is magical although its close to it... i'm sure prophet would of done something to stop it spreading in the brief time...i mean only his face was un covered

Edited by Dan The Gamer

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished last night. Thought it was pretty good. Still inferior to the first by far IMO. The city got boring but the jungle didn't. All in all I would say 7/10. For those who haven't bought it wait for a sale.

i install the game with ea installer and the update patch could work

it said that it could find the game and require reinstallation :mellow:

i have to download the game again....takes 3hours to download at 1.1mps speed...

Finally got some time to play today , it goes from "Im so excited its time to save the world !!! :woo: " to "Wat ... Its finished ? :whoa: "

Finally got some time to play today , it goes from "Im so excited its time to save the world !!! :woo: " to "Wat ... Its finished ? :whoa: "

That's pretty much the FPS formula anymore. :lol:

It's why I often don't bother playing a lot of FPS games anymore. Just once I would love to see a really good and lengthy single player for FPS.

Completed it today.

Enjoyed playing it! Id give it 7/10.

The Aleins where alot more fun to fight than those in the first game.

Has given me the urge to re-buy (sold my orignal copy :() Crysis on steam. Its £10, or £25 with Warhead.

Is warhead worth £15? (never played it) Or should I just go for Crysis for £10 and be done? :P

That's pretty much the FPS formula anymore. :lol:

It's why I often don't bother playing a lot of FPS games anymore. Just once I would love to see a really good and lengthy single player for FPS.

duke nukem forever is meant to have 18 hours sp?

i loved this game but ending is sorta confusing... can't wait for the third one/ standalone! the soundtrack is epic

Edited by Dan The Gamer

Completed it today.

Enjoyed playing it! Id give it 7/10.

The Aleins where alot more fun to fight than those in the first game.

Has given me the urge to re-buy (sold my orignal copy :() Crysis on steam. Its £10, or £25 with Warhead.

Is warhead worth £15? (never played it) Or should I just go for Crysis for £10 and be done? :P

Personally I liked the aliens in the first game a lot more, the ones in Crysis 2 seemed like copies of Halo aliens, the normal foot soldier ones seemed like Elites from halo and then you have those bigger ones with the shields, I remember something very similar to that in Halo, no idea what it's called though. Plus the ones Crysis 2 resemble creatures we already know and are familiar with in real life, for example, the little crawling aliens with the needle, to me that seemed like a cross between a spider and mosquito, then the simple foot soldier aliens were shaped like humans but shorter and bulkier. The aliens in the first game were much better for me, they didn't feel like anything you had dealt with before I think, similar to the way the Advisors from Half Life felt when you first dealt with them.

As for buying Crysis and Warhead, I don't know if I would say Warhead is worth the extra 15 mainly because that's also including Crysis Wars, Warhead is pretty good in my opinion, it featured my favorite character from the games, but unless you feel like Crysis Wars makes up for the extra money as well, I don't think I'd recommend it.

However I do recommend waiting for them to go on sale, they were pretty cheap last time they were on sale so if they go on sale again I imagine they will be even cheaper since Crysis 2 is out now.

duke nukem forever is meant to have 18 hours sp?

i loved this game but ending is sorta confusing... can't wait for the third one/ standalone! the soundtrack is epic

If that's true about DNF then I'm looking forward to it more than I already was. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I liked the aliens in the first game a lot more, the ones in Crysis 2 seemed like copies of Halo aliens, the normal foot soldier ones seemed like Elites from halo and then you have those bigger ones with the shields, I remember something very similar to that in Halo, no idea what it's called though. Plus the ones Crysis 2 resemble creatures we already know and are familiar with in real life, for example, the little crawling aliens with the needle, to me that seemed like a cross between a spider and mosquito, then the simple foot soldier aliens were shaped like humans but shorter and bulkier. The aliens in the first game were much better for me, they didn't feel like anything you had dealt with before I think, similar to the way the Advisors from Half Life felt when you first dealt with them.

As for buying Crysis and Warhead, I don't know if I would say Warhead is worth the extra 15 mainly because that's also including Crysis Wars, Warhead is pretty good in my opinion, it featured my favorite character from the games, but unless you feel like Crysis Wars makes up for the extra money as well, I don't think I'd recommend it.

However I do recommend waiting for them to go on sale, they were pretty cheap last time they were on sale so if they go on sale again I imagine they will be even cheaper since Crysis 2 is out now.

If that's true about DNF then I'm looking forward to it more than I already was. :D

what defines a 'dead' thread?

i would like to think of the foot soldiers as predators :) though the big ones do seem a lot like the one from halo, but they didn't have a lot of choice since they had to be able to walk on land so they are essentially those jelly things in an exoskeleton... like alcatraz

isn't there a maximum edition which sells for cheap now?

I don't know if im allowed to play duke nukem... although maybe as a prezzie for the exams!

• 2 weeks later...