where did everyones post count go?

cirro

I feel your pain Bosco having had a hand in running a forum before and still running a very small one...... change is never accepted easily, but it has to be done at times to keep up with upgrades to the software. We are funny folk us humans, change is inevitable, but a lot of us struggle to embrace it :huh: (me included!)

Edited by Great_Gig

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a tally sheet right next to my computer and i update it with every forum since i found the internets so i will know if i gets cheated out of some post, lol.....

So far my only conclusion i can make from the pages and pages of chicken scratch:

I need a life!!!!!!!!

p.s.

i am making false statements

Edited by ocre

exactly, I know I had a large post count but I kinda like not having one. Everyone's equal in the eyes of the lurker/new member

I use it more the other way around. If I see someone with a few posts, I know to to be wary of what said person posts, especially links.

exactly, I know I had a large post count but I kinda like not having one. Everyone's equal in the eyes of the lurker/new member

I can vouch

you do got a large one!!!!

I use it more the other way around. If I see someone with a few posts, I know to to be wary of what said person posts, especially links.

Yep, that's the main thing post count is useful for in my opinion.

It'd be nice to see some kind of rep system in place, then it would be easier to see who is likely to post helpful information.

Yep, that's the main thing post count is useful for in my opinion.

It'd be nice to see some kind of rep system in place, then it would be easier to see who is likely to post helpful information.

..isn't there going to be a rep system in the update?? i thought that was mentioned, but the update was announced soooo long ago i forget.... :P

Before you get your Pantyhose in a bunch just relax. :P Because its removed does not mean we can't add it back in, we can make changes after the upgrade is done. There is alot of reasons we have to do this upgrade. Like or not how they set it up is up to them there is nothing D or I can do about it. We will do our best to get it back to the way it is now but these forums are very outdated hence one reason for the upgrade.

IPB doesn't include post count in the new update?