where did everyones post count go?

cirro

? i almost made it to 1k posts and all of a sudden they aren't being displayed.

:facepalm:

is it my settings or did things just change?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're still on our profiles, so at least they didn't get wiped out. I hope it's just a mistake though and not a sign of things to come in the upcoming forum update.

EDIT: nm, just read d3's post. Uch, I can already tell I'm not going to be loving the forum update. Say what you will about post count, Bryan, but practically every forum displays them, and yes, they are significant, maybe not in the exact count, but in a general sense.

They're still on our profiles, so at least they didn't get wiped out. I hope it's just a mistake though and not a sign of things to come in the upcoming forum update.

EDIT: nm, just read d3's post. Uch, I can already tell I'm not going to be loving the forum update. Say what you will about post count, Bryan, but practically every forum displays them, and yes, they are significant, maybe not in the exact count, but in a general sense.

Before you get your Pantyhose in a bunch just relax. :P Because its removed does not mean we can't add it back in, we can make changes after the upgrade is done. There is alot of reasons we have to do this upgrade. Like or not how they set it up is up to them there is nothing D or I can do about it. We will do our best to get it back to the way it is now but these forums are very outdated hence one reason for the upgrade.