where did everyones post count go?

cirro

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Post count is minor and should be an easy fix to add in so don't worry about it.

i often factor in the post count when considering buying and selling...

I can vouch

you do got a large one!!!!

hey this is site feedback, not your date feedback :lol:

I use it more the other way around. If I see someone with a few posts, I know to to be wary of what said person posts, especially links.

:withstupid:

everything dave said

don't think im complainin' i just always figured i messed up something somehow :)

Edited by cirro

Post count only came back to the topic display a few years ago... previous versions of the OCC theme had it removed. ;) It is, has been, and will remain to be viewable in the user profile for those that absolutely need it.

The new forums do feature a reputation system, which should be far more useful for judging a person than post count.

I can't believe people are getting paranoid about their post counts... OH haiz mah pots countz hyher den yorz.

Like I said, it is an overemphasized metric that some people mistakenly think represents something important. I think they'll forget about it once they see the reputation system in place. Though some will remain resistant to change. :P

I don't think theres anyone that truly gives a . about having a higher post count. Theres valid reasons for having them...like my post above.

No, moderators need to start doing a better job of moderating... this includes checking post in the Market Place and ensuring everything else is in the correct forum(s).