The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

Ya'll should check out The Newsroom on HBO. One of my new favorites.

Gonna watch it. I heard an interview with the creator on the radio today. Cool guy and seems like an interesting show.

He won me over long before they got to this in the interview :D

"I’m a registered Republican—I only seem liberal because I believe that hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure and not by gay marriage."

Edited by AZNguyen

Quite the ending to it aye?

Love that kinda movie every once in a while.

I saw it was playing on TV so I decided to give it a download. Movies with great plots and acting never get old. I wanna see Dark Knight Rises so bad, but freaking all thr tickets are sold out. :( Maybe I'll go sometime during the weekday.

Just saw dark night rises. I hate batman, and I especially hate Christian Bale, but just like in every other batman movie...everyone else was great. Even Anne Hathaway was really good in this movie and I normally don't care for her in movies.

If you have the time you should really check this movie out.

Watched The Dark Knight Rises as well last night. Pretty good. I liked Bane in the comic books, and the movie will offer a few twists you won't see coming, but good nonetheless.

Edited by El_Capitan

Other than Bain's voice in the movie, I thought The Dark Knight Rises was awesome. The theater we go to serves food and beer, so a 3 hour movie plus 3 pitchers = trying not to piss myself the whole time.

Other than Bain's voice in the movie, I thought The Dark Knight Rises was awesome. The theater we go to serves food and beer, so a 3 hour movie plus 3 pitchers = trying not to piss myself the whole time.

Lol, that's why I stay away from beer in the movie theater...

Bane's voice wasn't that bad, but it was difficult to understand at times.