The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

Because ending the season was the best thing that ever happened (but yeah the last half of the last episode was the only good part of that whole season)

I never watched Season 1, and when I started watching Season 2 I was like..is this how boring season 1 was? I was always wanting the next sunday to come sooner so I could find out if anything will actually happen :D

ooooOOOOOH :woot: I was a big Berserk fan until it abruptly ends (didn't read the manga that continues on) but is this picking up where it left off or is this a true to manga version (like how Fullmetal Alchemist became Brotherhood now but started up the same)

ANN says the film series is the adaption of the whole manga. Never seen the anime or read the manga.

Edited by AZNguyen

I never watched Season 1, and when I started watching Season 2 I was like..is this how boring season 1 was? I was always wanting the next sunday to come sooner so I could find out if anything will actually happen :D

Yeah, the second season is "The Talking Dead" because there's like nothing going on, so much for a zombie survival show...where's All My Children lol

ANN says the film series is the adaption of the whole manga. Never seen the anime or read the manga.

:cheers: I am officially excited, OVA quality ftw too :D

Edited by IVIYTH0S

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't watched the trailer, yet, but first thought that comes to mind... "She gets taken, again?"

Update: Now that I watched it, I can't help thinking. Did any of the terrorists watch Austin Powers? Do any of the bad guys stop and say, "Wait, this guy took out all of our brothers and like 20 other people by himself. Don't you think we should get more people, and instead of "taking" his family, just kill them, and make sure he doesn't find out that we did it?"

Hopefully none of the bad guys have more relatives seeking revenge on one guy that destroyed their whole family of bad guys.

Edited by El_Capitan

Haven't watched the trailer, yet, but first thought that comes to mind... "She gets taken, again?"

Update: Now that I watched it, I can't help thinking. Did any of the terrorists watch Austin Powers? Do any of the bad guys stop and say, "Wait, this guy took out all of our brothers and like 20 other people by himself. Don't you think we should get more people, and instead of "taking" his family, just kill them, and make sure he doesn't find out that we did it?"

Hopefully none of the bad guys have more relatives seeking revenge on one guy that destroyed their whole family of bad guys.

Is it just me or, since Liam Neeson died as Qui-Gon Jinn in Episode 1, in every new movie he just beats the crap out of everyone :P

Taken was a pretty funny movie IMO. It was basically just him running around and killing everyone :D