Active OCC folders dropping!

paulktreg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebooting between setting the flags worked for me. It didn't make much sense but it worked. :P

Hmm never tried something that simple, I would just set it back once I realized it wasn't working immediately

i don't get it ivi_ how come your stat sheet shows me at 44 and the official sheet has me at like 59 or something ?

I don't know, that is weird?

Edited by IVIYTH0S

i don't get it ivi_ how come your stat sheet shows me at 44 and the official sheet has me at like 59 or something ?

Hey cj,

There's a difference between your line position (among all active folders), and your position with all points taken into account (including inactive folders). :)

44 is your line position, and 59 is your actual point position.

Summer heat combined with higher energy cost will contribute to reduced folders...

QFT. I use the systems to heat the rooms in winter. Energy bill with 24hr running also makes me cringe. Too bad I can't fold for fusion research to get free/dirt cheap energy then cures :foldon: :thumbs-up:

This will hopefully be the last day of 100 degree weather here.

I finally got my AC cooler put on my second 275 and will shove that bugger back in to my PC in the next day or so. It was a major pain in the you know what to mod to fit my 275 but it works great. Way cooler and quieter now.