Active OCC folders dropping!

paulktreg

$500 electric bills have caused me to cut down the amount of rigs I have running during the summer months. In the summer tha AC and pool eat up my folding energy budget.

:blink: ~6000 kWh per month? Jesus...what the hell do you have running in your house? :lol:

Edited by Waco

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: ~6000 kWh per month? Jesus...what the hell do you have running in your house? :lol:

Entirely to much!

Pool Pump

Fish pond pump

Was 8 computers folding now 3

AC

Wife and Mother in law that stays home with TV on 1 Plasma 1 LCD

All electric home

Summer rate increase

You hit 250,000 PPD the other day! A couple of rigs? :blink:

Cheers

Paul

Those new big WUs rock, average around 25,000 ppd with the bonus with an i7 at 3.8Ghz or more. I got 7-i7s running now, 2-8800gt and 4 quads. Had 8 i7s running but sold one yesterday. I could turn on another 100,000 ppd but I am waiting on winter time for that...

Entirely to much!

Pool Pump

Fish pond pump

Was 8 computers folding now 3

AC

Wife and Mother in law that stays home with TV on 1 Plasma 1 LCD

All electric home

Summer rate increase

Tell those two to get out there and get a job :P

This is my favorite for our statistics (who's that snazzy fellow with the 12th spot) My Q9450 folds nonstop and then I add on whatever video card I have, but never folded with my 4870x2 while I had it. I occasionally use my laptops 9600M GT if I want to get a little extra push. I haven't folded on my PS3 in a few months now since my dad says that makes a huge impact on our electric bill, but since my computer is used alot he doesn't mind. Edited by IVIYTH0S

...but never folded with my 4870x2 while I had it.

Mine folded pretty damn nicely...it just ate a lot of power doing it. Getting the second GPU to fold wasn't too horrible; it just took a bit of effort.

Mine folded pretty damn nicely...it just ate a lot of power doing it. Getting the second GPU to fold wasn't too horrible; it just took a bit of effort.

ya I was too lazy to get the second core running, I tried 2 different methods with setting GPU flags in the shortcuts and neither worked for me :closedeyes:

ya I was too lazy to get the second core running, I tried 2 different methods with setting GPU flags in the shortcuts and neither worked for me :closedeyes:

Rebooting between setting the flags worked for me. It didn't make much sense but it worked. :P

This is my favorite for our statistics (who's that snazzy fellow with the 12th spot) My Q9450 folds nonstop and then I add on whatever video card I have, but never folded with my 4870x2 while I had it. I occasionally use my laptops 9600M GT if I want to get a little extra push. I haven't folded on my PS3 in a few months now since my dad says that makes a huge impact on our electric bill, but since my computer is used alot he doesn't mind.

i don't get it ivi_ how come your stat sheet shows me at 44 and the official sheet has me at like 59 or something ?